Chapter 11

"Where were you guys? You've been gone for like an hour!" I heard Kirishima shout to us, I giggled and placed a finger to my lips, winking, before wandering over to the kitchen and getting more coffee.
"Well...I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning." I waved goodbye to everyone as I went back upstairs with my coffee.
______________________
The next morning I was up and straight downstairs for food. I grabbed (favourite ice cream) from the freezer and wandered over to the couch and ate it, curled up in a ball. Hearing footsteps through the corridor, I turned around and saw Ashido and Uraraka.
"You okay, (y/n)?" I nodded and continued eating out of the tub. The two of them looked at each other before grabbing a blanket and throwing it over me, wrapping me up in it.
"(N/n) it's 02:48pm...why are you up so late?" I shrugged at the pink skinned girl. I ended up as a pain went through my stomach and pulled my legs closer to me. They looked at each other again.
"Uraraka...we need someone's Netflix password." The brown haired girl agreed with the pink and turned the TV on, searching through it until we found Netflix. They handed me the remote and I signed into Bakugou's.
"How do you know Bakugou's password?" Uraraka asked and I shrugged.
"I have ways..." I went straight to his list and clicked on what I added yesterday. F•R•I•E•N•D•S.
"And so we begin." The intro music played and the three of us shared a look.
"So no-one told you life was gonna be this way!!" We clapped along to the beat as Ashido started off the lyrics.
"Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A!!" I continued.
"It's like you're always stuck in second gear! When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year......"  Uraraka trailed off as we waited for the chorus.
"I'll be there for you!~" we sang together.
"When the rain starts to pour." Ashido.
"I'll be there for you!~" Uraraka and myself.
"Like I've never been before!" Ashido.
"I'll be there for you!~" Uraraka and myself.
"Cause you're there for me too-ooo-ooo!" We laughed with every line and did stupid actions, like viscously waving our hands and heads.
_________________________
We spent the rest of the day huddled up in a blanket with the rest of the girls surrounding us while the boys stayed at the tables, silently judging us. While watching Season 2, one of them finally spoke up.
"Why are you even doing this today?" He asked, none of us removed our eyes from the screen but we all chorused in a...
"Fuck off, Iida." They all sweat-dropped and stared at us. I checked my phone for the time and told the girls that it was around 4 in the morning. They nodded and began heading up to bed, the boys finally happy enough to not hear us singing and also headed to bed. I, however, stayed in my place on the couch and finished the episode...it only had 10 minutes left, so who can blame me. Once everything and everyone was quiet, I turned the TV down and heard shuffling behind me. Turning my head, I saw Bakugou go around the couch and sit with me. After 5 more minutes, we ended up falling asleep and didn't wake up until a few hours later.

Mina Ashido POV
9:30am....Hm that's quite late for us to wake up...and it's quite quiet. I slid out of my bed and decided I'd go downstairs and tidy up last nights mess.

What I expected was blankets and pillows everywhere, what I didn't expect was to see (Y/n) and Bakugou cuddled up on one of the smaller couches, fast asleep. I smiled to myself and took a quick picture...it was cute and I'd be sharing it with them...and Kaminari...and Kirishima...and Ochako....and Tsuyu and Momo...but aside from the point, it was absolutely adorable. Abandoning my plan to clean everything, I grabbed the spare blankets, folding them, and sorted out the pillows. Before dashing straight upstairs towards Kirishima's room. I gently knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. As soon as he did, I spoke.
"What kind of a person is Bakugou?" I asked with a bright smile, he stared at me and shrugged, not wanting to think this early in the morning. I sighed and grabbed his wrist, pulling him down to the common area. The red haired boy was about to speak so I just pointed to the Male and female curled up on the couch.
"Not that kind of person..." he commented, leaning over the back of the couch and moving (y/n)'s phone onto the coffee table. I smiled and headed into the kitchen.

Your POV
My eyes fluttered open as soon as my body felt I had been provided enough sleep. I went to sit up but felt an arm on mine. Turning my head and moving my right arm, I saw a sleeping Katsuki.
So cute... I thought, rolling over to face him. I picked up on a few fangirling giggles and softly smiled to myself, rolling my eyes.
Ugh, we've got all of the summer and I'm probably going to be spending it all indoors because I'm a lazy shit.
I closed my eyes for a moment and felt a soft and gentle kiss be placed on my lips. And boy am I glad no one saw it occur because all of the girls would have been screeching and squealing their ass's off. I slowly opened my eyes and came face-to-face with the explosive ash blonde, our noses almost touching. I lightly laughed to myself and patted down a couple pieces of hair that were, basically, vertical.
"Cute." I whispered, gaining his attention before he could drift off to sleep again. I giggled and sat up, rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hand and stretching. I slouched backwards onto Katsuki's stomach as I realised I had work.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked, sitting up.
"I have work..." I sighed and pulled myself up, grabbing my phone from the table.
"Who the fuck moved my phone?" I asked myself. Wanting to know, I simply changed my hair colour and quirk abilities. Aka I used my poltergeist side. My hair was now a spiky/messy red. I groaned and went straight up to Ashido's room.
"Be back down in an hour..." I waved a small goodbye as I teleported into her room.

The pink lady was sat at her desk...drawing?
"Ashido, can you do my hair?" She 'hm'ed, nodding and turning to face me.
"Please call me Mina." I nodded and sat on her bed, she sat behind me and started brushing.
"So, how'd you sleep?" She asked, I could tell she was smirking.
"Well...how about you?"
"I slept well." I was about to nod but then realised she was tying my hair.
"And.....done!" I smiled and turned to face her, standing from the bed and bowing slightly.
"Thank you, Mina!" She smiled and handed me a mirror. I looked at my hair and smiled, again.

"You really are amazing when it comes to this kind of stuff

"You really are amazing when it comes to this kind of stuff." I complimented. She smiled to me and ushered me out of the room so I could get ready for work.

I went next door, into my room, and pulled a knitted burgundy dress along with thin black tights. I slipped into them and into some (f/c) converse. Picking up my phone, I grabbed my headphones and bag before heading downstairs. I spotted Bakugou and Kirishima sat on the couch talking. I ruffled Eijiro's hair, thanking him for moving my phone, and quickly kissed Katsuki.
"See ya, dumbass."
"Asshole!" I retorted, leaving the building.