Chapter 13

I stood opposite Shoto Todoroki in the sports festival stadium.
"You're a villain because you have such violent tendencies." His snarky comment set all quirks I've previously possessed to build up inside of me.
"I heard your parents died because of a group of villains..." the half white half red haired boy stood up straight and I sensed Denki tense up.
"Don't bring them into this..." I muttered, staring at the floor.
"Your parents probably died because you were a careless little brat!" I felt bolts of electricity emanating for my body as I looked up to face the boy.
"Don't bring them into this." I said clearly, the boy smirked.
"I bet your cousin doesn't even like you because of this." My gaze turned to the boy in question and he shook his head, debunking that theory.
"Even your little boyfriend doesn't even appreciate you! You're just his little, toy." This set me over the edge, every person I've ever imitated erupted from my body and my eyes turned completely black.
"What did I just fucking say?" I hissed, staring him in the eyes. Feeling electricity and blue flames shoot from me, I took a shirt steps forwards.
"Technically, you're right. They died because of me. Technically, he shouldn't even want to be teammates to me. And technically, a hero and a villain should not be in a relationship. But DOES IT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THAT BOTHERS ME?!" My hair had gone from two tones and to my actual hair colour. Dark (H/c).
"You wanna see a villain?! Then fine! You've got one!" I shot 'small' flames coloured a light blue at him by the flick of my wrist, to which he struggled to dodge.
"You wanted to piss me off because I proved you cheated? Well you've fucking done it!" He dodged every time I sent something his way, physically or quirk.
"Now this, this isn't even a villain! You're just a freak!" I stopped everything, all quirks and everything about me stopped. My quirks stopped, full-stop, they just disappeared, my own two remaining, tucked away. My heart and breathing stopped for a second or two as I stood frozen.
"A freak...been awhile since I've been called that..." I accepted what I had done to the boy by looking at him and seeing the blood and bruises. Rubbing my arm, I took a step back. "Sorry...I need to go..." I took a few more steps back before turning and running, teleporting back to the dorm as I ran.
_______________________
I sat at my window staring out as a knock echoed through my room.
"(Y/n)...I know you're supposed to be watching me, but I feel like I should be watching you..." I made the door open, controlling the wind, and in walked Blaze. He shut the door and took a seat beside me.
We sat in a comfortable silence for around 10 minutes before I spoke again.
"It was my fault they died..." Blaze looked away from the window and to me.
"You had a little brother you know..." at his comment, my eyes didn't leave the window.
"Your mom was going to Japan not only for your sake but your brothers too." He paused in his explanation. "So when paramedics found her, they found out that she was also going to gain his custody again." My eyes finally left the window.
"How do you know so much?" He chuckled and pulled me into a gentle hug.
"If you're a freak...then what's your little brother gonna be?" I shrugged.
"You tell me..." I stated, feeling him chuckle again.
"It's make me a freak too." He pulled back and I watched his dark hair turn (h/c) and his eyes remained brown.
"Poltergeist quirk. That's what I have." I smiled and hugged him again.
"So I do have some family left." I buried my head into the crook of his neck as small droplets of salty liquid dripped from my tear ducts. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he rest his head atop mine and comforted me.
"You weren't apart of their death...we were." He softly stroked my hair down, flatter, allowing my to drift off into sweet dreamland.
"You've got me now...don't forget that."
__________________________

For the rest of the summer Blaze has stayed with me and I had stayed with him and his fiancée so I could avoid the U.A students as much as possible. I found out they were getting married at the end of the summer, so a couple of days after our summer break ends.

Last night Bakugou and Midoriya had a small fight at 'Ground beta' after curfew causing quite the damage and commotion. They are also on house arrest.
Waking up this morning was more of a chore than anything. Blaze was asleep on the window seat, his back against the wall sat up, while I was laying on the bed. I sat up and changed into a dress Blaze had left out for me. His girlfriend, Myra, had allowed me to be a bridesmaid and had chosen a dress and shoes for me to wear, which was much appreciated. It was a blush pink lace top with a long blush pink skirt.