Chapter 8

The next morning, I found out I only had about an hour or two of sleep. So once everyone was dressed and gone, I changed into an over sized hoodie and some pyjama shorts before heading downstairs for some food and coffee. Once I was all...non-tired...I went back upstairs and changed, again, this time into a cream skirt, a black crop top and pale but bright blue heels. I styled my hair into (h/s) and left the building, following after where the 1-A students had gone off to. Which turned out to be the TDL/Gym.

I watched as they were told what to improve on and how they could work on it. For example...
Ashido - work on honing her acid spray.
Todoroki was covering certain areas in ice while Midoriya just stood near the entrance, staring at everyone work. Where was I? You may ask? Well...I was sat on a metal beam above everyone, casually swinging my legs, amused. I recognised a figure behind Aizawa as All Might. My attention was drawn over to Bakugou as I heard him shout.
"Damn it feels good to rage again!" I giggled to myself and continued to watch the ash blonde teenager.
"Ectoplasm!!! Your clone died!!! Another one please!!!" My eyes widened...did he just say-shout please? I laughed to myself, quietly and continued observing the rest of the class. All Might was going around everyone giving critical advice.
_________________________
Once the class was over, I had absolutely nothing to do. So I decided to jump down and talk to Aizawa.
"Uhm...Aizawa, Sir...?" The hero in question turned.
"(Y-y/n)?" I nodded.
"I was wandering...could I help out with classes like these? Sitting around in the dorm gets quite lonesome and boring." He thought for a moment before nodding.
"I don't see a problem with that. Sure." I thanked him and headed back over to my room.
On my journey, I passed a couple of students, not in the hero course, who looked at me as if I were some slut just waltzing into the school.
I pushed open the dorm doors, only to be greeted by a crowd of class-A students.
"Can I help you?" I asked, pushing my way towards the kitchen.
"Why are you here?" I heard Ochako ask. I laughed and got a mug and filled it with some coffee, leaning against the counter and sipping it.
"I live here?" In my opinion it sounded more as a question than an answer but oh well.
"Since when did you fucking live here?!" I heard an angry voice.
"Bakuhoe! Anyway I've been living here for a little less than a week." After finishing my drink, I placed the mug in the dishwasher and sat up on the counter, crossing one leg over the other. "Problem with me living here...Katsuki?" I smirked as I saw something inside of him flare up. I jumped down from the counter and started running up the stairs with the explosive boy behind me.
"Fucking shit! Get your ass over here!" I shook my head and ran towards my door, only to be yanked back by an arm and pushed into another.
"Hey! I was going to my room!"
"Stop fucking shouting!" Bakugou yelled at me as I stood by the door.
"Stop bloody swearing!" I heard him growl as I sighed. "We really need  to stop arguing." He gave me a 'where the fuck did that come from?' look and I giggled.
"We're being too loud, it'll piss off everyone else." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then down, to my feet and back up to my eyes.
"Dude, you kay?"
"How the fuck did you run up 3 flights of stairs in them?" He pointed to my heels and I shrugged, plopping down onto his bed.
"Years knowing Rina and Ashley, kinda gets you used to it." He slowly nodded before laying on his bed, behind me.
"Give me your hand." I stared at him.
"Why?" I asked.
"Just give me your fucking hand." I lifted my hand and held it out to him, he stared at the ink before looking to his own. He sat up but stared at his bed covers.
"Why'd you need to-" I couldn't say anything more because I felt a pair of lips on my own. They were warm compared to mine. I felt a shock go through my hand as Bakugou touched it, even just skimming the skin. I pulled back and looked at my hand before laughing in disbelief. On my hand, where he had touched it, was a small red patch. I told him to turn his hand over and, low and behold, there was a lilac patch, the same shape.
"That's something they didn't tell me about this soulmate shit." I said to myself, though Bakugou heard me. He quickly pecked my lips before laying down again.
"They were so loud doing that room competition..." I complained, laying backwards, so my head was on his stomach.
"Where's your room?" He asked, staring at the ceiling and fiddling with my hair.
"Opposite yours. I'm next to Ashido." We stayed in a comfortable silence, until a thought crossed my mind. "I'm gonna be helping Aizawa with the TDL and you guys..." I sat up straight, so did Katsuki, and stared at the door. A moment later, a knock was heard and I switched from the bed to the desk chair. The blonde boy looked at me strangely.
"Trust me." He nodded and answered the visitor.
"What the fuck do you want?!" He growled, but not as loudly. The door opened to reveal Kirishima. I waved to the boy with a smile before standing up.
"I should probably go..." just as I was about to step passed the red head and into the hallway, he grabbed my wrist.
"Weren't you two just chasing each other up the stairs?" I shrugged.
"Fatigue is an effect of exercise, Kirishima." I gently pulled my wrist away and left. The door shut behind me and I heard the two boys talking.
"Why was she even in here?" Kirishima asked, probably sitting down.
"Talking." I heard Bakugou answer, locking his door so no one would walk in...unwanted.

I walked around the corridor and over to my room, I grabbed a piece of paper from my bedside table and scribbled some words, leaving a note to tape to my door when I leave. I slipped into a dark grey hoodie and jeans, along with converse. I changed my hair to be short (like Todoroki's) and a dark brown. I pulled my hood over my head before leaving the room with my phone and the note. Pinning the note to my door, I shoved my hands into the large pocket in my clothing and wandered out of the building.

I checked the time on my phone and sighed. 6:42pm. Where I was going was a ridiculous idea. Teacher/Hero conference room.

I pushed op n the door with a small knock and lay eyes upon 5 people. Midnight, All Might, Present Mic And two others I didn't know.
"May I speak with you?" I asked, They nodded. I walked in and stood near to the door.
"What would you say is a hero's job?" I witnessed them tense up a little bit but relax slightly as Midnight began to speak.
"A hero's job is to save those in the need of it." I nodded.
"And what about a villain...what's their role in society?" The next to answer was All Might.
"A villains role is to be the ones the hero's stop. They cause trouble...like an everyday criminal..."
"But maybe in a more extreme manner." He nodded and I thanked them, turning around and leaving.

Once I was nearer to the dorms, I realised how warm it was and pulled the thick hoodie over my head and tied it around my waist, revealing the same top from earlier. And allowed my hair to grow in length, my hair was now back to silver and yellow instead of black. I stretched my arms above my head and linked my fingers before bringing them back to my side. Walking through the doors, I spotted Rina and Ashley along with their dog. he was a little....okay not little...he was a Bernese mountain dog, just multiple shades of brown. A wide smile covered my face as I spotted her.
"Chewy!" I screamed in happiness, the giant dog immediately stood up from where it was sat and dashed over to me, tackling me to the ground as he licked my face.
"Hello, baby!" I cooed, petting and ruffling his fur, viscously but showing perfect affection. I sat up with my legs crossed as he kept licking me and I kept hugging and petting him. Rina and Ashley stared at me.
"That's not fair! He never does that with us!" Ashley complained, I laughed.
"Well he never sees me and always sees you, so it makes sense that he loves me more!" They rolled their eyes and I heard someone bolting through the corridors from two floors above. "Brace yourself Ashley, your gonna have quite the impact." She nodded, wearily, just as a happy blonde came running down the stairs.
The green haired girl was tackled to the floor and kissed multiple times.
"Denki, PDA in your own room please." I paused as they both looked at me. "It's disturbing to see my cousin and best friend kiss each other in the common area." Denki chuckled and pulled Ashley up before going to sit on the couch. I heard the giant pupper, who was currently sat beside me, whine.
"Yeah I know. I'm not gonna be seeing much of him either." I wrapped an arm around the dog as others came down the stairs.
"Formal introduction, everyone that is Ashley." I pointed to the couple on the couch and she waved. "And this is Rina." The girl waved as everyone nodded while all of the girls darted over to me. Chewy backs into me, wanting protection. I chuckled as Rina tossed me a lead/rope. I nodded and connected it to the dogs collar. I stood up and the dog got excited. I chuckled again and looked around, noticing Katsuki staring at me. I nodded to him and left the building with him following after me.

We ended up taking the dog on three laps of the entire campus as we talked about the randomist shit.
"Okay, last topic before we actually get back." He stated,, his hands in his pocket. I nodded and asked...
"What were you and Kirishima talking about?" His gaze snapped to me and he took my free hand in his, intertwine our fingers.
"That ass has been trying to figure out who my fucking soulmate is." He chuckled, and I smiled. We were now back at the 1-A building and I handed the girls Chewy.
"Have fun lil' guy...and the best of luck." The massive beast of a dog whined with pleading eyes as he looked at me and I shook my head, heading over to the couches.