Chapter 22

The sun hit my skin, making me realise I didn't draw my curtains last night. I groaned and immediately sat up, climbing out of bed and sliding the fabric together. Dropping back onto my bed, I stared at my ceiling as my door was pushed open to reveal the one and only Bakugou Katsuki.
"Don't." I instantly said, rolling over and burying my face into my pillows, hooking my arms under them.
"How was last night then?" The ash blonde shut my door and leant against the wall beside him. I sighed incredibly loudly and pointed to the heap of random shit I had brought in with me last night.
"My head hurts, my feet are killing me..." I turned my head to face him.
"But I got $125." I smiled innocently, as he just shook his head and sat on the bed beside me, putting a hand on my head and messing with my hair.
"Who was the first out?" I smirked.
"All I have to say is, Denki has a lightweight girlfriend." For another rare occasion, he chuckled. Now laying next to me as I lay my head on his stomach and curled up into a loose ball.
"And what kind of drunk-ass girl am I stuck with?" He taunted, I smirked and faced him.
"Well after drinking from around 10:30 to 1:30, I was still sober." Katsuki stared at me, appearing rather proud and impressed.
"That's fucking impressive." I nodded and rolled off of my bed, heading straight over to my wardrobe and grabbed a white crop top and black shorts, slipping them on and elegantly lay on top of my wonderful boyfriend, wrapping my arms around his torso and again burying my head into his chest.
"I still get hangovers though." I mumbled as his fingers laced into my hair.
"You have got to tell those shit-rags." I shook my head at his suggestion.
"Nooo~ too much effort." I whined. He scoffed and sat up, his arms around my waist, my head now buried in the crook of his neck. "I'm bored..." I randomly blurted, quietly.
"And what the fuck am I to do?" I shrugged.
"Don't you have school...?" I added, Bakugou nodded.
"In...*looks at phone* 15 minutes." I snuggled into his body more, my legs bent underneath my own body against the crinkled duvet.
"It's like 10 minutes to the school, when are you going?" He shrugged and kissed my bare shoulder softly.
"Kirishima or that ass Deku will come and get me." And as if on cue, a knock sounded at my door.
"Whaaattttt?" I whined, allowing the visitor to enter, unfortunately they had to see me being a tired childish teenager clinging to their boyfriend.  My eyes wandered over to my guest and I recognised Kirishima and Midoriya. "Sup." I greeted, resting my head on Katsuki's shoulder. The three of them looked at me questioningly. "Part of the hangover." I explained blatantly. They nodded. Sighing, I rolled off of Bakugou and enveloped myself in the blankets and stared at the as they left, glaring at Katsuki. He felt my glare and turned around, raising an eyebrow. I continued squinting until he quickly kissed me.
"Bye." He muttered, I smiled.
"Bye."
_______________________
Plans for today...plans for today. I have no plans for today. Why do I have no plans for today...? What can I do? Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe I could go see Ash and Rina? Nah, they have work.
Mitsuki?....no, she's probably got work too.
Maybe I should go and visit the Kaminari's?....They have probably disowned me as their niece.
Blaze and Myra are probably busy with the twins...

Ugh! I have nothing to do! What can I actually do today? This day is gonna be so bor-

My thoughts were cut short by the buzzing of my phone. I rolled towards it and picked it up, glancing to see if it was a call or text. Much to my surprise, it was a text from Jason.

After reading it, I immediately called him.
"What's up?" I asked calmly, all his text said was 'situation'. Usually it was some ridiculous thing like a job interview or outfit crisis.

My lilac haired friend explained the situation and I fell silent and sighed.
"You're kidding...all right, I'm on my way." I crammed my phone into my bag and bolted out of my door, straight down the stairs and through the U.A campus. Instantly teleporting to the needed place and spotting Jason and hugging the lilac boy tightly. "They're okay...right?" He just nodded and sat back down, slouching and crossing his arms. I took a seat beside him and rest my head on his shoulder.
"What happened?" I asked, curious as to how the two ended up like this.
"Sparring. It went a little too far and they almost killed each other." I nodded in understanding and cast my gaze to the window in front of us, spotting my blue and green haired friends, smiling sadly when Ashley sat up and gave a small smile and wave to me. I asked the doctor if we could go in and see them, he nodded, holding open the door.

I took a seat beside her while Jason went over to Rina as we started talking.
"You're idiots." Rina sat up and glanced at me as I glanced at her. "Both of you." They giggled and sighed, nodding.
"Noted." Ashley answered, placing her hand on mine. "But she practically drowned meeee~." She whined, I giggled and put my phone on the table next to me, so I wouldn't break my phone.
"Still, it's great that you weren't sparring for long and this happened, but you guys need to control your quirks." Rina agreed with my opinion and so did Jason, Ashley simply nodded. "You guys should be let out today anyway, come to my dorm, I have gifts for the two of you. And possibly Jason too." I stood up with a smile while the girls couldn't wait to leave the hospital. Jason's and I agreed that he'd stay there.
The doctors explained that they should be out by the end of the academic day.
_________________________
Where was I now? Sat in the common area on a couch with Mitsuki. We had been talking since I got back, school getting out in mere minutes. Just as I was about to speak, the ash blonde picked up a water bottle and squirted some at me. I screamed due to how cold it was, shooting up from the couch and stared at my soaking shirt with wide eyes and my mouth open, a laugh of disbelief escaping.
"Mitsuki!" She sprayed me again, causing me to sprint away, she ended up standing and chasing me out of the building. I recognised Katsuki, Kirishima and Midoriya walking down the path. I turned to face behind me and saw Mitsuki, standing still and slowly backing away, I tripped over the back of my shoe and landed on my ass, staring at the mother with wide eyes as she somehow found a full bucket of water and dumped it over me. I screamed from the cold touch as my gaze landed on my shorts with wide eyes. "MITSUKI!!" She snickered as she watched her son and his friends approached. I got straight up onto my feet and ran at her, attempting to tackle her to the ground, if only it wasn't for the arms around my waist, pulling me into them.
"You are one hell of a psycho, Mitsuki." She smirked at my drenched white shirt. I groaned and glared at her.
"What the fuck happened?"
"Your mother happened..." I muttered, turning to face Katsuki and burying my head into his shoulder. "And a fucking bucket of water!" I glared at her once more.
"Why's she even here?" The red eyed male asked, moving my wet hair and tying it into a bun with a hair band that lived on my wrist.
"Thanks. And she's here cause I may or may not be going back to live there. If I'm not attending U.A, I shouldn't be in the dorms. So, I'm moving back." I felt him stiffen up as Mitsuki smiled softly, my packed bags beside the dormitory doors.
"When are you leaving?" Midoriya enquired, speaking up for the first time today. I faced the boy and shrugged.
"Well I have to get a few more things from my room..." I did a bit of maths in my head. "So 20-30 minutes." I slipped out of Katsuki's grasp and pulled my wet shirt off of my skin, allowing it to quickly reattach itself. Quickly walking back towards the dorms, I groaned, the wet shirt starting to annoy me. Unfortunately I was not wearing a sports bra today, just an average bra. Although I didn't give two flying fucks, I pulled the shirt over my head and kept it in my hands as I walked into the dorms and straight up into Katsuki's room, grabbing one of his black shirts and slipping it on, just about covering my shorts. Entering a bathroom, I rang out my shirt and grabbed a hair dryer, quickly dying off my shirt and chucking it into one of my bags.

I went back downstairs and was greeted by a cheery Mitsuki and her bored son.
"Is that-" I held up a hand to silence the woman.
"Yes, now shut up." Katsuki glanced over to me as I walked over to him and sat beside him on the couch.
"Everything else is packed." Mitsuki nodded and went upstairs to grab the last bag while Masaru loaded everything into the car with Kirishima's help.
"Why'd you steal my shirt?" I shrugged and slouched into him.
"They're comfy." My voice sounded like that of a pouting child, soft but high and whiny.