Chapter 24

Half an hour later, we managed to find Jason and Kirishima in a nearby café.
"Hey Kiri." I have a sassy/salty/joking look to Jason and greeted him too. "Jason." The, now, pink haired male chuckled and shook his head amused.
"What's up?" Jason asked, leaning on the table when I took a seat opposite him.
"Rina." I sighed as Kirishima and Katsuki began their own conversation. I lowered my voice to a mere whisper. "You need to go see her. She threw her phone at a wall and smashed it." I tossed the phone across the table to him and he caught it as he stared at it.
"She really liked him, huh?" I nodded as he slid it back across the table.
"I've been to see her, Chew's with her, so is Ash. One more wouldn't hurt." He nodded in agreement.
"Give me 10 minutes then I'll be down there." I gave a short nod before slipping the shattered device into my pocket.
"I need a reason to get Uraraka away from him for today..." I hinted to Jason, he thought for a minute before sitting up straight.
"I may be able to help with that." I furrowed my brow.
"How so?" I leaned on the table and stared him in the eyes.
"Do you happen to have a lighter of some sorts?" I shook my head but looked to the lit candle on the counter by the cashier.
"No, but a candle seems useful." I smirked, Jason agreed as we both stealthily stood up and walked over to it. Sneaking it away towards the toilets.
Closing the door and locking it, I held out my arm with a smile, nodding for Jason to pour the hot wax onto it. He reluctantly did so as I held back a very strained scream.

I released a deep breath as we washed it off and watched the burn form.
"Son of a mother fucking bitch." I breathed, leaning against the wall. Slipping my phone out of my pocket, we walked out, me taking deep seethed breaths as I sat back down, speaking under my breath. "The things I do for my friends." I tapped Uraraka's contact and held the phone up to my ear.
"Hey (y/n), is it okay if we speak later-"
"Nope! Sorry! I have a dilemma and I know you're good at first aid." I heard her sigh and speak to someone away from the phone as I nervously chewed on my nails.
"So what's up?" She asked, the wind blowing through the speaker wherever she was stood.
"Yeah...I've burnt my arm..."
"How badly?"
"Just first-degree, I think?" I heard her gasp.
"How did you manage that?!" I looked to Jason, frantically, for help and he just shrugged.
"Uh...I was playing with a candle?" It didn't sound very convincing but she believed it, Katsuki and Kirishima had halted in their conversation to listen to my own.
"Honestly (n/n), this is the third time!" I groaned and slouched into my seat, wincing as I felt the burn tighten.
"Yeah, Yeah. Third time, who cares! Can you just sort it out?" The line went silent before she spoke almost 10 seconds later.
"Where are you?"
"I'll meet you back at the dorms."
"Okay, see you in a few minutes."
I returned her goodbye and stood up.
"Well boys, I'm off to separate Midoriya and Uraraka while Jason goes and comforts a depressed Rina! See ya!" Quickly pecking Katsuki's cheek, I exited the shop and sprinted down to U.A arriving at the dorm within minutes. I pushed open the front doors and Uraraka wrapped a hand around my wrist and sat me on the couch, quickly disinfecting it and wrapping it.
"Did I call at a bad time?" I asked innocently trying to seem sympathetic.
"No, no. Well...kinda." I gave her a confused look, which she noticed.
"Izuku took me on a date." My eyes widened.
"He took you?" I asked in disbelief, a small laugh escaping me. The brunette nodded. "I can't believe him..." I muttered.
"What was that?" Uraraka asked, thinking she heard something.
"Nothing. So how was it? You know, before I interrupted." She nodded.
"It was going great! He's taken me on a few before, especially since my soulmate was hinted." I furrowed my brow and stared at her, chuckling in disbelief.
"Really? What about Rina?" I tilted my head as her eyes widened and she stared at me.
"Rina?" I nodded.
"His girlfriend." Her eyes widened further. "Sorry! Ex-girlfriend."
"W-what? Does she know about this?" I nodded, sorrowfully, slipping her phone out of my pocket.
"Yeah, she took it fine. Up until Midoriya said this." I showed her the texts and she pushed the phone back to me.
"He'd never say that! He's too nice! He's not that kind of person!" She shouted to me, standing up. I sighed and shook my head.
"If that's what you want to believe, then fine. Just tell Deku that kind of relationship would've worked." I got up and walked out of the door, slipping the device back into my pocket. I felt something hard hit the back of my head, bring my hand up to where it hit, I felt warm liquid trail down my neck.
"What the-?" I brought my hand into my line of sight and saw that my fingers were covered in a thick red liquid. Quickly placing my hand over the injury, I whipped around to see something else coming at me, managing to duck just in time. I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned my head to see Kirishima and Katsuki. Another object hit my head, my eyes narrowed as my pupils dilated while I turned around again.
"Can you fucking not?!" I shouted, activating my quirk, wrapping a bolt of lighting around Uraraka's waist and arms. Midoriya arrived on the scene, beside his date-mate. He gave me a look of complete confusion but also 'wtf'. My eyes returned to normal and I released the girl, whipping around and shoving passed the two boys, blood slowly staining my hair.
"(Y/n)!" I heard Kirishima, I stopped and faced him.
"Hm?" A worried look crossed his face as the substance trickled across my jaw and down my neck, changing direction and traveling down my shoulder. "What?"
"Your head...it's bleeding." I shrugged.
"My problem, not yours." Moving my hair over the bloodied shoulder, I continued walking.
"Stubborn little shit."
"I heard that you dipshit!" I called out to my ash blonde boyfriend before teleporting to the Bakugou household.
"Hey Mitsuki! I may need a bandage." She walked around the corner from the kitchen and her eyes widened, the blood flow had increased and flowed down my arm and was dripping onto the floor. A pulsating feeling travelling through my head. Masaru came in and guided me over to the couch as Mitsuki grabbed some bandages and scissors.
"I'm going to have to cut your hair." I shrugged and told her to just do it.

My hair was now in a pixie cut and wrapped in a bandage as I lay on my bed, staring at the wall with the Bakugou parents stood at my door keeping a watchful eye on me.
"What do you think happened?" Masaru asked, an arm on the door frame to keep him up.
"I have no idea, but she sure as hell isn't going back to that hero school." The glasses wearing husband agreed with his wife as they closed the door and went downstairs. I pulled out my phone and texted Katsuki.

Me:
Hey Katsuki.

Katsuki 🧡:
You feeling alright now?

Me:
Just a little light headed, but otherwise fine.

Katsuki 🧡:
What even caused that?

Me:
More like who, it was Uraraka.

Katsuki 🧡:
How the fuck did she cause that?

Me:
You mean the heavily bleeding head I had 10 minutes ago? From what I can remember it was something from outside or the common area.

Katsuki 🧡:
Give me a minute, Deku's here.

Me:
Okay...?