Chapter 6

"Hey favourite people." I hummed As Shoji, Deku and Shouto fell from the sky, on top of Mr Conpress.
"So which one was it, Toga?" I asked, turning to the girl who was now a blushing mess. I followed her gaze and it landed on Izuku.
"Oh, that's your crush...okay." I thought aloud, staring at the green haired boy. She un-noticeably nodded. I giggled and walked over to a tree, with Rina, to watch the small battle to get some orbs back.

I watched as Shoji and Shoto dove for them as they neared the floor. Shoji caught one while Dabi caught the other. For a moment realisation hit me.
"Shit!" I shouted as I jumped down from my position on a branch and dragged Rina with me.
"Uh, Rin...?" She hummed in response. "Could you go and get Ash? I'll meet you guys back at my room." She nodded and began walking away, having to pass the U.A students. Tsuyu and Ochako tried to stop her by attempting to grab her.
"Touch her, and I will personally end you." I hissed, glaring as the blue haired girl was left alone. She began to jog, then run, then sprint. Within seconds she was up in the air, on water of course, and speeding off to find our green haired friend.
"So, now that that's over...I vote we leave..." I stated awkwardly, spinning on one foot to go over to Toga and the others. Black and purple portals appeared and Twice and Mr Compress stepped through. I followed after them. After a couple of moments I realised that Toga won't be coming through. I sighed.
"I'll be back in a minute." I popped back through and trudged over to the Yandere-like-girl. Standing in front of her, I gripped her shoulders and spun her around. I shoved her through the portal by kicking her back with my foot. All portals but one disappeared. I watched as the light blue orb we caught was released to reveal Bakugou. I gave a sickly sweet smirk and sighed, with a small laugh, following after Dabi and the explosive boy.
"Guess that's job done..."

We re-emerged with the rest of the vanguard squad and I realised Toga was staring at Bakugou and starting to blush.
"Toga!" Her gaze snapped to me and I gave her a 'really?' look. She shrugged happily and leant on a table, her chin resting on her hands.
"Despite his personality, he's cute." I groaned and grabbed one of her buns, dragging her out of the room with her whining behind me. Once in a separate room, I released her from my grip.
"Focus! You can't have Midoriya or Bakugou! Get that in your head. When your my age you'll fucking realise that! You'll be trying to find the one person, your bloody soulmate!" I shouted at her.
"But-"
"But- nothing! Focus on your job and school! That's what someone your age should be doing! You shouldn't be worrying about love." I mumbled, leaving the room, calm and smiling. I heard her sigh as I left.

"Sorry bout that..." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck as I walked to the guys in the room. They just stared at me. Slipping my phone out of my pocket, I checked the time.
"Shit...I have to go and meet some people. See you when these Asshole's release you Bakugou!" And with that, I bolted out of the building and towards the dorms.

When I reached my dorm room, I slammed open the door and saw Rina and Ash trying on their costumes. I smiled gleefully. They chucked mine at me and I slipped out of my current clothes and into it, making sure not to rip anything. Once I made sure it fit perfectly, I added the belts where they needed to be. We stared at each other with pleaded smiles.
"Looks good..." I heard Ash comment, I turned to face her.
"Why so glum?" She looked to me and shook her head.
"Don't worry about it. Just kinda missing someone." I smirked.
"Ooooo, someone's already in love~" I teased, Rina joining in. Ashley blushed fifty shades of red.
"He's a missable guy, okay?" She whispered, I giggled.
"Too much experience with missing Denki. He is surprisingly missable." I paused for a moment before adding to it. "And huggable..." Ashley stared at me like 'Wtf? How you know?'. Rina and I laughed.
"He's my cousin." Ashley nodded in understanding.
"So what should we do now?" Rina asked, changing out of her clothes and back into the ones I had handed her hours prior. Ash and I did the same.
"Hm...I mean we should probably stop Bakugou from having a possible death..." I thought out loud. The two of them stared at me.
"Shit! We left Mitsuki's car there!" My eyes widen and I grabbed the keys, I still apparently had, and bolted out of the door.
To be fair I knew where it was, so I just teleported there. It looked a bit scratched up due to the flying pieces of dirt, rock and, possibly, sticks throughout the night. I pulled open the drivers door and got in, igniting the engine and driving on my merry way... but that was short lived. I realised that I had to get to the 'League of villains Vanguard squad' and actually do something.
_________________________
I pushed through the door to see Tomura turn off the TV and say something to Bakugou.
"Evening, Bakuhoe." I spoke clearly and calmly as I passed him.
"What?!" He growled, and I went over to Toga. I 'gently' slapped the back of her head.
"What did I tell you?" I hissed, she shrank back onto a stool and turned to face the table surface. I chuckled. I ruffled her hair and guided her to another room. In this place the walls were pretty thin, meaning they were easy to hear through. She sat on a spare chair in there while I leant against the door frame...there was no door.
"He's out there, he's just not...someone my age or one of my friends." I added onto our conversation from earlier.
"How do you know who it is?" I smiled, standing up straighter but not coming off of the wooden frame work.
"A few days before your Sixteenth birthday, you get random tattoos appearing on your body." She nodded with a smile.
"Do you have yours yet?" Now it was my turn to nod. I lifted my shirt sleeve to my shoulder and showed her the sleeve of ink covering my skin. She stood up and pointed to one drawing in particular. It was a small explosion. "What does that one mean?"
"It's a hint to their quirk." I paused to think of an example. "For example, my friend Ashley, she had a lightning bolt. And my cousins quirk is electric." She looked confused, I rolled my sleeve down and crossed my arms.
"But someone else could have had that quirk?" The middle schooler sat back on the chair, criss-cross. I sighed and explained.
"On your sixteenth, their initials appear on your wrist. I checked Ashley's and saw KD. And on my cousins I saw, YA." Toga now understood.
"But Izuku-Kun didn't have anything on his wrist..." I groaned at her statement as she looked to the ground.
"But his soulmate does..." her head snapped up to me, her pupils were narrowed.
"Excuse me?" She hissed. I remained where I stood.
"His soulmate...she already knows it's him. And when his birthday comes, so will he." My eyes followed Toga with great caution as she stood up, her eyes shadowed. I smirked, sighing.
"Midoriya Izuku. Has. A. Soulmate?" She growled, I hummed a response.
"Oh how like pissing you off. It's quite the entertainment." This got her angrier and she charged straight at me, I took a step to the right, leaning against the other side of the framing.
"What are you? A bull?" She growled as I spoke. She charged again and I disappeared.
"Come out, you freak!" She shouted, this caused something inside me to snap.
"What did I tell you about calling me that?" I snarled, my voice echoing around her. She realised what she had done and cowered back rather a lot. I appeared in front of her, beyond pissed. Raising my leg, I roundhouse kicked her stomach. To my pleasure, she went straight through a wall...one that lead into the room that all the males currently occupied. Toga was laying on the floor, trying to get back up...but her arms kept giving out beneath her body. I was now calm and staring at her.
"Take a warning next time, sweetie, and this won't happen." Everyone in the room stared at my bored figure. Even Tomura was surprised.
"You guys got any food...or do I have to go get take out for you shits again?" They raised their hands for take out and I nodded, leaving. I got into the car and went to buy some pizza. 

Upon arriving back, I dumped the boxes onto the counter and walked back out, saluting a goodbye. When, unexpectedly, Dabi appeared at the door.
"Where are you going?" I continued walking and got into the car, rolling down the window.
"I have to return this car and get back to my dorm." Just as I started the engine, I turned to face him again.
"Hurt the boy, and I hurt you." He nodded with a sigh and went back in, watching me drive off.