Chapter 3

//Next day//
I was awoken by a weight on the bed, causing it to dip, I opened my eyes and sat up, locking eyes with my guest.
"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed, they chuckled and sat on the bed, by my feet.
"He wants you to attended UA." I stared at them confused and my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness to reveal Toga.
"Who does?" I asked, my brain not fully functioning at the moment.
"I'm sure you're aware of the training in the woods soon?" I nodded and sat up fully, staring at her as I moved strands of silver hair out of my face.
"Yeah, what's that got to do wi-" realisation hit me. "He wants the exact location, doesn't he?" Toga nodded and stood up.
"School starts soon, pack your bags and change. Quickly, the Bakugou's should be awake any moment." As if on que, there was a knock on my door. Kurogiri appeared and took the middle school girl away.
"Come in." I groaned, letting my body collapse back into the sheets, one leg bent and one flat. The door opened to reveal Bakugou Katsuki.
"Come on Asshat, leaving in 10 minutes." I groaned again and sprawled my arms out to my sides.
"Oh joy." The amount of sarcasm is those two words was enough to last me a lifetime. I pulled myself out of bed and went straight over to my bag (it's a black Nike bag) and shoved everything in them, all except a pair of black ripped jeans, a grey zip-up hoodie, a leather jacket and a grey tank top. I stopped off my T-shirt and slipped into the tank top, telling Bakugou to leave.
"You can leave now." I said blandly and heard the door shut. I put my laptop and chargers into the bag too and slipped into another pair of jeans to replace the ones I currently wore. I brushed my hair and teeth, luckily I had a shower before I left last night, and tied my hair into a pony tail allowing the blonde to turn black and the black to blonde.the silver remained as it was just turning a slight tint of blue. I pulled on my jackets and grabbed some shoes. (Second image below)

 (Second image below)

I picked up my phone and bag, leaving the room and went straight down stairs

I picked up my phone and bag, leaving the room and went straight down stairs. I sat on the couch and tied on my shoes. I sat there for another 3 minutes before Bakugou and his mom passed me. She kissed and hugged him goodbye, much to his protests.
"Mom, Get off you old hag!" He shouted I laughed and stood up.
"Don't think that's how you speak to a woman, Bakugou." I chuckled, walking over to the door, bag and phone in hand/shoulder.
"Hag! Get off you shit!" I laughed again.
"Bakugou! That's not how you speak to your mother!" I scolded. He groaned and Mitsuki slapped the back of his head, they both turned to face me.
"We'll be off, I'm going to head to the school today. Goodbye Mitsuki!" I hugged her quickly before leaving the house and letting my smile fall into an expression of complete bordem. After around 5 minutes of walking, I heard yelling behind me.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT, WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO FUCKING U.A?!" I chuckled and looked up from my phone and turned around.
"Because I need to have an education." I turned on my heel and walked off again, my bag swinging gently as I called my friend, yes I have friends. She answered straight away and began asking questions.