Chapter 14

The strong urge to throw up was what woke me up. I jumped up from my bed and bolted straight towards my ensuite, lifting the toilet seat as fast as I could and spewing whatever food and drink I had last night. Once I was done, I cleaned up and clumsily exited the bathroom, only for Jason to force his way in. I smiled sadly at the now vomiting boy and sat on my bed. I heard the toilet flush and the tap run, just before the lilac boy came and joined me in my room. He lay down on the bed and placed his head on my lap as he curled up into a ball. I was sat against the wall with my legs out on the duvet cover as I signed into Netflix and began watching Deadpool. To calm Jason's headache, I made sure it was quiet and that he had a cold, damp towel on his head. I fiddled with his hair throughout the film and watched as he drifted off to sleep again.

After an hour, I heard a knock at my door. Pausing the film, I continued to fiddle with Jase's lilac locks and told the visitor to come in. The door opened and revealed Eijiro.
"Sup Kirishima?" I asked, playing the film and looking back to it.
"Uh...we heard you last night..." I stared at him confused.
"Pardon?" He rolled his eyes and left the room, leaving my door open.
"At least close the door!" I shouted, reasonably loud.
"Can you shut up? I have a hangover ya know!" Jason reasoned with me. My eyes widened and I turned away from the door and hugged the in-pain boy.
"Sorry." I whispered, releasing him and petting his hair again as he set his head on my lap, starting to watch the film.
"What we watching?" He asked, bringing his hand up and fiddling with my free hand.
"Deadpool." He nodded and I heard my door creak open slightly, but ignored it.
"I'm gonna go ahead and guess Kirishima hasn't told you he's gay?" I chuckled and shook my head.
"Nah, don't think he's told anyone. If anything, I bet he covers the initials with concealer." Jason laughed with me and spoke.
"It makes me think he's embarrassed to embrace his inner gay." I laughed at his statement and sighed.
"Hey, at least he's not embarrassed to be gay for someone. Because I know anyone he's gay for is lucky to have him." I felt the tall green eyed boy nuzzle his head further into my lap. My door creaked open more and I turned my eyes to have a quick peak. Turned out The devil himself was stood at my door, awkwardly.
"Kirishima, please, do come and join the conversation before you head to school." I giggled, patting a space on the duvet.
"Uh...Hey (y/n)..." I could practically feel Jason's glare due to Kirishima not greeting him.
"Well I feel ignored." He mumbled, I giggled and ruffled his hair.
"The power of gay is stronger than you think..." I whispered to him  and he laughed. "So Kirishima...you here to see my darling Jason, or are you here for something, actually, important?" Jason looked offended at my statement.
"Hey! I'm important!" He retorted, pouting as he sat up.
"Hush child. Let momma deal with this." I pet his hair again and he went back to laying down in my lap, only this time, his legs were sprawled across the bed.
"I just wanted to explain earlier..." I nodded and shuffled over slightly so he could sit down. "By we heard you, I meant that Bakugou, Shoji and I heard you giggling your ass off and apparently Shoji had opened his door and witnessed him kissing you." He pointed to Jason and then me. The two of us shared a glance before laughing lightly.
"Kiri, babe, I was insanely drunk and have an immense hangover due to a wedding we went to yesterday..."
"He couldn't get a lift back to his place...so I offered to let him stay here...and he got delusional, as usual, and ended up leaving butterfly kisses down my neck, which tickled, hence the giggling."
"After we actually go in here, she threw me some clothes, I changed and collapsed onto the bed falling asleep." Kirishima nodded in understanding and left for school.
"Does lil' baby want some coffee?" I saw him pout and nod. "Come on then." I pulled him up with me and he followed me down into the kitchen. He noticed two boys sat on the couches...one with green hair and one with ash blonde.
"Who are they?" He asked, pointed at them.
"Midoriya Izuku And Bakugou Katsuki."
"As in Isabelle Midoriya?" I nodded at his recognition of the name and made his coffee, handing it to him along with some aspirin.
"For the headache." I explained. He downed the tablets and half of the drink. "Like a pro." I complimented and he chuckled. I wandered into the common area and started whining.
"Kaatsuukii..." the boy in question tilted his head over the back of the couch and looked at me.
"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed him before taking a seat beside him, while Jason went and sat on one of the smaller couches.
"Katsuki, this is Jason. Jason Katsuki." Jason did a funny salute/wave while Bakugou rolled his eyes. I slapped the back of his head. "Be fucking nice, you prick." He groaned in agitation.
"Hey." He ended up saying, causing Jason to become amused.
"Midoriya, Jason. Jason, Midoriya, aka Izzy's cousin." Jason nodded in understanding and greeted Deku, Izuku doing the same for Jase.
"So this is the boyfriend?" My lilac friend asked, nodding towards Katsuki. I nodded.
"And what am I? The crazy Yandere who wants you to notice them so desperately that they'd physically cry as they begged you to at least glance at them?" Jason asked with a straight face as Bakugou and Midoriya gave him a 'wtf' face. I laughed and nodded.
"Basically, just changed the Yandere part to gay and you're all set." He pulled out his phone and typed something.
"Changed." He said, his face just as straight.
"Sometimes I wonder how you can keep your face straight but not your sexuality." I thought out loud, resting my head on Katsuki's shoulder as his arm dropped over my own.
"Hilarious, (y/n)...hilarious." He sarcastically commented.
"Thank you." I smiled, deciding to call Asha and/or Rina.
"Oh! You remember Rina, right??" My purple child nodded as I smirked evilly, turning to Katsuki and telling him my plan, he agreed and I grabbed my phone from the conveniently placed table.
"Hey Rina....No....no....suggest that and you die.....oh for fucks sale woman let me speak!....thank you....anyway, Midoriya and Katsuki are on house arrest right now and.....and you'll have to wait and see when you get here." I taunted her, expecting her sighing 5 minutes.
"She should be here within 5 minutes." I explained, Izuku stared at me.
"Don't they live at least a 20 minute walk away?" I chuckled and shook my head.
"Don't underestimate her my dear broccoli."

"What the hell am I supposed to wait fo- JASON!!!" She squealed, jumping up and down. Her mood doing a full 180aa she squeezed the gay Male in a tight hug.
"Hey Rina..." he awkwardly patted her head. I heard Izuku clear his throat and I smirked.
"Katsuki~ I think little Izuku is jealous~"Bakugou laughed while Deku blushed a million shades of red, Rina going to sit beside him and placing a quick peck on his cheek.