Chapter 20

It's Saturday and today everyone is practicing their part for the cultural festival, so I thought I'd go and watch the band practice, it's rather entertaining actually. They were shouting at each other while I just sat there on a table, amused beyond belief.

"Well that was eventful." I commented, hopping down from the higher surface and wandering over to the band as night fell.
"Quit running off on your own and follow my lead, you asshole!" I heard Bakugou's voice echo through the corridor.
"What?! You're the one who keeps arranging things and making it all chaotic!" My electric cousin retorted.
"Ah, my favourite people." I dramatically sighed, slouching on the couch even more.
"Oh my god, can you two shut up!? Some of us are still recovering from shit that went down days ago!" I announced to them, silencing Bakugou but causing Kaminari to worry. "Denk, chill. It's all cool." I calmed him down as Katsuki took a seat beside me and I threw my legs across his, so I was comfortable. He rolled his eyes and tipped his head onto the back of the couch.
"Comfy?" I asked sarcastically, with a hint of humour and amusement.
"Very." Katsuki retorted, hitting the back of my head a little, causing me to giggle and go back to playing on my phone.
_______________________
Night before the cultural festival!
"I cant sleep!!" Denki yelled, running through the common area.
"Quiet down, some people are sleeping!" Ashido scolded, turning back to face the group of people she was sat on the couches with.
"I wonder how many people are excited." Iida thought aloud, I sighed and gave up on listening, making my way off the comfortable couch and upstairs to my room.
____________________
Morning of the cultural festival.
I sat towards the back of the room as the clock struck 10:00am. The crowd was cheering things like:
'Yaoyozoru!'
'Go first years!'
Or
'It's here!!'
If you had just walked in, you'd be clapping already due to how excited everyone was turning out to be. It was amazing. I could tell Eri and Blondie were in the crowd, Deku had mention this to them and made sure to tell Eri that he was a dancer ina lol of this. I admired that about Izuku. He has a heart for everyone, no matter who they are. I had also realised that some of the other years had come to watch, not to enjoy, but to criticise.

The overall performance was bright, loud and absolutely amazing. With the short time they had to prepare for this, they learnt great choreo from Ashido and the band learnt how to properly play their instruments. If anything, I'm really proud of them. It was a beautiful performance and now they're stuck doing the clean up.
At the moment, Bakugou was staring at Iida like 'wtf you on bout?' And I just simply remained sat on the edge of the stage while everyone in 1-A cleaned up the area.
_______________________

"Katsuki~, I'm bored." I whined, the top half of my body hanging off of the couch as I stared out of the doors and onto the Yuuei campus.
"Not my problem." He retorted, walking passed me.
"It will be when I become irritating." I shot back, sitting up and throwing a small bolt of lightning at him. "And you can't hurt me because I have broken ribs!" I cheered, firing another bolt at him.
"I will fucking blast you." He threatened, turning to face me.
"Doubt it."
"Are you trying to provoke me?!" He growled.
"Oh~ big word." I teased, cautiously standing from the cushioned surface.
"That's it." Oops, he finally snapped. The ash blonde began chasing me around the building while I was screaming and shouting, laughter lacing my cries and pleas.
"Stooooooppppp~!!!" I laughed, tears forming in my ducts as the red eyed male dragged me downstairs by my ankle, tiny little explosions tickling the skin. "Nononononono! Stop!" I sat up slightly, so I could see where we were and then allowed my head to gently hit the floor as I looked behind me, noticing Kirishima following after us. The back of my shirt was now halfway up my shoulder blades while my jeans remained as they were, ripped. XD.
"Hey Kiri." I happily waved to him to which he awkwardly returned.
"Katsuki, What are you-" I squealed/screamed when I was swiftly lifted off of the floor and sling over his shoulder. "Well that answers that." I muttered, giving up and allowing my shirt to remain as it was...crinkled and halfway up my stomach.
"Say, Kirishima...?" The red head behind us nodded and followed us down the stairs. "If you have a hardening quirk which can also harden your hair, do you use hairspray?" I had genuinely been wondering this and I really wanted to know. Just to annoy me, the boy shrugged and tapped his nose. I groaned and more tiny ticklish explosions erupted onto my leg.
"Nooooo! Staahhpp! It feels weird!" I whined playfully, hitting the black shirt Katsuki wore.
"Not my problem." He retorted, Kirishima snickered. I shot him a glare.
"Am I not annoying yet?" I sighed dramatically, relaxing my entire body so I was like a sack of potatoes...or dead.
"Never were." I inwardly cringed but took this moment to tease the boy.
"Aw, that's probably the kindest thing you've said to anyone! Let alone me!" Kiri snickered again, so I shocked his leg. This caused his leg to get cramp and he fell to the floor. Now it was my turn to snicker.
"Karma is a bitch, Kirishima!" I was finally dumped onto a couch and sighed. "Hey, have you seen my phone....?" As if on que, Denki tossed it to me. "Why did you even....?" He shrugged and tossed me a pair of my heels as well. "Okay...now I'm worried. I can't tell if you're planning to stab someone and searched how to clean blood stains....or someone was wearing these and you took pictures...." Kaminari smirked and slowly backed away, an evil glint in his eye.
"I sometimes wonder how I'm related to him..." I trailed off, scared and in a daze.
"And I think 'how the fuck do we all put up with him?'" I nodded in agreement and turned on the TV, wanting to cure my bordemn. Tossing the remote to Katsuki, he knowingly typed his Netflix password in.
"Thank you~." And let the binge watching begin.