Chapter 18

3 days later
A bunch of pro heroes and a few U.A students were gathered on Monday the grounds, not entirely sure why...it's got to be quite the mission if their going to need this many people. I stared out of my window and watched suspiciously as they 'moved out'.
................................
.........................
.................
Oh my fucking shit, I know where they're going. I immediately got up and dressed and ready. My outfit consisting of grey pants, a grey crop top + black vest top, black heels (I need to stop with wearing heels) and a forest green jacket.

 My outfit consisting of grey pants, a grey crop top + black vest top, black heels (I need to stop with wearing heels) and a forest green jacket

I decided on leaving my phone and bag here, so I just teleported over to Overhaul and the yakuza bunch.
"Morning Overhaul." I greeted with a lazy yet serious salute.
"Good morning, miss (l/n). I believe you've gone with the name 'Immitatia'?" I nodded at his conclusion and walked with him and another bird guy in a white trench coat sort of thing.
"Here's how we'll play it: I was never here. They went on a rampage on their own accord." The black haired male explained. The bird guy and I understood and nodded. "They're the pawns I raised for that purpose."
"The cleansing slavo." He muttered, the one in the coat and hood.
"Those boys will buy us time. Meanwhile we'll haul everything away to hide. That includes Eri." Almost instantly, I interrupted the explanation.
"If anything, I'll do everything I can to help. I may live with Heroes in training at U.A but I'm still a villain and they know it. I'm on your side, therefore, I'm willingly a temporary pawn." I kept looking forwards as we walked, Overhaul smirked and nodded.
"Very well."

The noises, clattering and shouting upstairs was getting louder and more...just more. The basement began to contort, as if it were a living labyrinth.
"Mimi..." that's the name I ended up calling the small black bird thing that was always with Overhaul.
The shouting and fighting was definitely getting closer. They were in the basement by now.

"So what does Eri look like? I've never met her before." I asked the trench coat man beside me.
"She's just a young girl. Pale skin, white hair." I nodded in understanding when we reached a door. It was pulled open to reveal a girl laying on a bed, bandages around her legs and arms. Cautiously, I wandered over to her and crouched beside the bed. I held out my hand and she hesitantly took it. Standing up, I gently pulled her with me causing her to stand too. I took her other hand and lifted her so she was in my arms.
"You ready to go?" I asked her quietly, she nodded and kept ahold of my shirt/coat/hoodie. We exited the room and stuck with the others.
"This is the end of the cleansers, isn't it?" White coat asked as he walked along side Overhaul.
"As long as the boss and I aren't around, they won't die." The ravenette explained. "Most of our benches are with the boss anyway, they won't support my ideas. Even though I'm the one who values the bosses will the most out of any of them." He added, his hands in his pockets as Eri began fiddling with my long ponytail. "As long as we have the finished product and this serum, is gangsters can stage a comeback. And this incident's gonna be the talk of the town for all the dilettantes out there." We passes Twice and Toga as we walked, half of my ponytail swishing while the other half remained in the hands of the girl in my arms. She began plaiting the small piece she had.
"So it's time you went to work, transfer temps." He finished speaking and Toga and Twice responded,
"Sure will~"
"Leave it to us Overhaul."
______________________
Upon hearing and sensing someone behind us, I turned my head slightly and spotted some third year who reminds me of the 'fallout' guy. Overhaul/Chisaki turned as well, burb doing the same (trench coat).
"Chisaki!" He shouted, charging at the four of us. The ravenette in question dodged the attack as 'fallout' boys foot went clean through Eri's body and made physical contact with my stomach, causing me to release the girl in my arms as I was knocked to the floor. Eric stared at me wide-eyed as I lay clutching my stomach, curled up in a ball. Blonde caught Eri and held her close as I peeked through squinted eyes.
"Why....?! Go away...! Or he'll kill you!" She announced, the blondie now squatting on the floor.
"I'll never let you feel sad again, I swear it. Everything's okay now. I'll be your hero!" Blondie phantom boy replied. I groaned and rolled onto my back and onto my other side and commented on his statement.
"Crinnggeee...!" My voice was strained as I rolled back onto my original side and stared at the distressed white haired child, giving her a very forced and weak smile.
"Filthy..." Chisaki mumbled, wiping his head. "Come back here Eri. Or do you want him to be killed? How many times do I have to say it for you to understand?" I heard him continuing to lecture his...daughter...??? "You were born to destroy people."
"Don't listen to a word he says!" Blondie interjected, Eri speaking after him.
"No! Don't!" Her voice was sweet. For only hearing it a couple of times, it was sweet and beautiful.
"I'm always telling you, aren't I? Because of your selfishness, I end up having to get my hands dirty." I remained curled up on the floor, still clutching my stomach as I listened to what was going on, almost immediately passing out.
_____________________
I was awoken by the muffled shouts and rubble crashing against rock as the rest of Blondies group arrived my muscles would move and I couldn't open my eyes, I was completely paralysed. All I could do was listen.
"Nighteye! Secure the girl!" I heard Aizawa shout. "Toga-ta! Splendid, now pick up where he left off and let them have it!"
"Wake up already Chrono! (L/n)!" I heard Overhaul demand. But I couldn't, I couldn't do anything. And I was fairly certain trench coat was completely unconscious at this point.
"Deku!" Midoriya's here? Spacing out as my thoughts continued, I felt my body be thrown against a wall due to the impact of rocks and boulders against the earth around me. I could feel the rocks scattered around me and a few larger ones strewn over my back and legs while my arms were scratched and scraped...warm liquid flowing down them.
Right now...I'm completely useless...I feel useless. Chrono is probably more useful than me at the moment. How did I get myself into this mess....? A villain in training against pro heroes while helping the Yakuza....heh...