$ 3 v 3 n

Picture: Jacoby
Song: Cadence Of My Heart by The Relentless (Addicted To Red didn't actually write this song but just act like it)
---------------------------

"So, you're telling me that you just randomly opened up to this guy whom you just met?" Jacoby asked, summing up the whole story of my car ride back. I nodded. His jaw was dropped. "But before that three drunk dude came in, ask for skates and you let them skate?! Then one of them, who is dating your co-worker, kissed you?!"

"Damn, that must hurt." Ivanna said to Jacoby while eating chips. She knows that Jacoby and I are super close, like the closest you can get. So close that when I found a purple hairtie at work and put it on my arm, he questioned it because I never wear colors.

Jacoby dropped his jaw but Ivanna closed it. "It took me like two years for you to talk to me! I didn't even know your middle name until seven months after we became friends! You never talked at all, we didnt have a full on conversation for five months! But this blue eyed bitch comes along and you're just like- 'Here's my whole fucking life story, man I barely know.' Fuckhead." Jacoby angrily mumble the last part after he got done mocking me. He grumbled a bit more as he stomped off to the kitchen. Probably to go angry bake.

I knew Jacoby wasn't really mad at me so I didn't bother to apologize.

"So, why?" Ivanma asked, munching on chips still. It's unfair how good she looks considering how much she eats.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why what?"

"Why'd you let your walls down for this Texas Blue guy?"

I faced Ivanna on the couch and thought for a moment. "I have no idea. He just made me feel safe and like I can trust him. Like he actually and really understands me when I talk. I don't know man, I can't explain it. But if Awsten was here then he could."

Ivanna started at me with a smile. "Don't let blue boy replace Jacoby."

Jacoby burst into the room with his apron on and flour all over his face. "GUYS! I HAD A SONG IDEA!"

"Damn, what happened to you?" Ivanna asked, trying not to laugh.

"I SAID I HAD AN IDEA!" Jacoby quickly threw off his apron. "GO GET YOUR NOTEBOOK, ALICE!"

"Which one?" I replied, standing up and looking at the flour covered, gay boy.

"A new notebook!" He grinned.

I grinned back and ran upstairs to my room when ranback down with a red spiral notebook in my hand. The three of us sat in our song writing spot, also known as the carpet, and pushed all the furniture out of the way. Ivanna handed me my black acoustic guitar. Jacoby immediately grabbed the notebook and pen and went to town on writing. In less than ten minutes he had a whole damn song wrote.

I read through the lyrics. "Nice song, man!"

"Thanks, it's been in the back of my head for a while and when I mean while, I mean while!" Jacoby smiled. "It feels good to write again."

"Alright let's get to playing!" Ivanna cheered.

For the whole night, we stayed up writing songs. We hadn't written in a while, ever since our bassist quit. I guess there's no point in writing when you can't play songs.

As I was about to go to sleep I remembered something I should have remembered a long time ago...

We still need a fucking bassist.