+ ₩ 3 N + ¥ + ₩ Ø

Ivanna

"Pick up, Alice! Please!" I cried into the dialing phone. I was at home, trying to get a hold of Alice but she wouldn't pick up. Jacoby was going around the neighbourhood on his skateboard, trying to see if she was walking around.

Just as I was about to call Alice again, Jacoby busted through the door, panting like a dog.

"Any luck?" I asked frantically.

"No, I've been down every road twice and I can't find her or any trace of her." He explained and my head dropped. "Did you have any luck?"

I shook my head and he frowned more. "She won't pick up, or she just doesn't have her phone."

"Yeah, it would be a pretty Alice thing to leave her phone and take off." Jacoby muttered. "Should we just wait until morning to look again? She's bound to show up."

I immediately disagreed. "There's no way, we have a show tomorrow afternoon! We need to practice!"

"But Ivanna, we only have a few new songs. We barley have enough to make an EP. All we do is practice! Don't you think we know our own songs?"

I blankly stared at my friend. "Since when did you become the lazy one and I became the serious one? Don't you think our best friend's safety is pretty important?!" I raised my voice, getting quite heated.

"It's not like I don't think she's safe, it's just pointless to stress over something like this! Knowing her, she's probably fucking one of those guys in that punk ban-"

Before Jacoby could get his words out, I slapped him across the face. "You will not speak about Alice like that." I spat, anger seeping through my skin. "She could have been kidnapped or could be hurt and you're talking about her like she's garbage. If you keep acting like this then you're out of the damn house."

And with that, I stomped up to my room and called the last people I knew to call.