t w e n t y f o u r

Alice

"How long have you been drumming, love?" Emerson asked me. We were walking down the road to their apartment with his brothers walking in front of us. Emerson held the umbrella over ur heads, keeping us dry from the drizzling rain. He also linked arms together. He was such a gentleman.

"About four or five years. What about you?" I replied and looked up at him since he was way taller than me.

A smirk laid on his face. "Ever since I was really little. I think I was six when I first started playing. Remington was eight and Sebastian was ten."

"Well damn, no need to show off." I joked, sending us both into a laughing fit.

"Our mother knew we would be rockstars from the start, I'm thankful she's supported us ever since the beginning." Emerson looked up at the grey sky, still not letting the rain touch us. "So, I've told you about my life, why don't you tell me about yours?" He asked, keeping his gaze at the sky. It wasn't until I hesitated when he looked at me. "If it's too much trouble, then you don't need to. I'd hate to make a lovely girl like yourself uncomfortable."

I paused, staring at the sky as well. "Emerson?"

"Hm?"

I looked at him and studied his calm face. To my surprise, he was wearing makeup and looked damn good in it. His eyes, half opened, gazed at the sky, watching the clouds move with ease. His footsteps were calm, not stomping or anything. He was just living life. It amazed me.

"Why are you so nice to me? You don't even know me. I could be a psychopath. Sometimes I think I am.." I trailed off.

Emerson stared into my eyes. "Love, we're all a little psychotic in some way."

---------------------------------------------

[A/n: I have no idea how Larisa acts so I'm just writing it for the book.]

"So tell me how the hell you go out for cigarettes and snacks and come back with a girl?" One of the other guys in the band said. Daniel, I think his name was?

"Don't ask us, ask Emerson. He's the magnet." Remington smiled. Them talking about me made me go a bit red from embarrassment.

Emerson's grip around my shoulder tightened a bit, as if he got protective. "She has a name, you dipshits."

"Oh yeah? Then what is it?" Sebastian teased.

"It's Alice, Alice Caulfield. Soon to be Alice Kropp." Emerson smirked at me, which made my redness go up a lot.

"You've embarrassed her now, Emerson!" Daniel exclaimed and gestured to me. I just kind of sunk into Emerson, he kissed my head and they continued to talk amongst themselves. I didn't talk much because I was too shy too.

"Guys!" Remington exclaimed as he ran into the living room from his room. "I figured out what we should do tonight!"

"And what would that be, Mr. Leith?" Their merch guy, Austin asked, playing with a bit of his dyed hair.

Remington sat down on the arm of the couch. "We should go out to a bar or club or something!" Everyone exchanged looks before agreeing simultaneously.

"I'm down." Said Daniel.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to get ready."  Austin said.

Emerson looked down at me. I was sunken into him, with my arms around his waist and his ark around my shoulders. It felt nice to be held. "Do you want to go?"

Rad | Waterparks [Hiatus]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara