3 | 3 V 3 Ň

Picture: Alice's Outfit
Song: Boy Division by My Chemical Romance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otto

I sat on the couch, listening to My Chemical Romance. Geoff sat on the other end, talking on the phone. I tried to take my mind away from my thoughts with music but that did not help at all. Probably didn't help at all.

I was in a silent daze but was brought back when I heard Geoff say something in particular.

"Hey, Alice! It's Geoff!"

I froze, I just was trying forget that night we went to the roller rink. I still couldn't believe I fucking kissed Alice. Yeah, I meant every word I said but she might have a boyfriend or girlfriend or significant other. I don't know, with those looks she could get anyone she wanted.

I started listening to Geoff's conversation without making it obvious I was eavesdropping. He proceeded to ask her out on a date.

I don't know why but it made me angry. Not just angry though, no it made furious. I stood up and grabbed my keys from the counter then put on my jean jacket. "I'm going to the store." I grumbled through my teeth. My feet stomped to the car, I jumped in and took off down the road. I didn't care if I got a ticket, I was just so fucking angry and I don't know why.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get Alice out of my mind. Just her pretty smile and long lilac hair that framed her perfect face along with her beautiful blue eyes made me happy. Hearing Geoff ask her out made me angry, I didn't even bother to hear anything else after that, I just got up and left.

I sped up more and more as I thought of Alice.

'Why am I thinking about her so much? I have Jessica! God, who am I kidding? I hate Jessica and I know she doesn't like me. She stood me up in the park when I was gonna give her a promise ring! She hasn't replied to any of my text or calls in the past couple days.'

As I pressed the gas pedal down more, I thought about Alice me. What was wrong with me?! Why couldn't I get this girl out off my fucking head?!

I sped up even more, running the few stop lights in the shit town. I knew exactly what I had to do.

I had to break up with Jessica.

Alice

I sat on my bed as Ivanna did my makeup, which wasn't much, and painted my nails. I don't know why she was getting me all dolled up. Geoff was just taking me to lunch.

"I can't believe your going on a date!" That's why. "Last time you went on one was in high school!"

"It's not a date, it's an apology lunch thing." I sighed as she began painting my pinky. Of course we were using black nail polish.

She gave me a 'really?' look. "Alice, he's the only one of the three drunks that has apologized to you."

"Well, he's the only one, besides Awsten, who has my number!" I replied.

"He's the only one who made an effort to apologize! Awsten said sorry but he wasn't drunk. Besides, I think you and Geoff would be a cute couple." Ivanna smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "You said that with Lawrence and look how he turned out!"

"Are you saying Geoff is an inconsiderate asshole?"

"No, I- UGH! You know what I mean! You say that I look good with every guy I meet. I just like want some cool friends." I sighed again.

Ivanna began painting my other hand. "Are you saying were not cool enough? You gonna replace us?" She joked.

"I'm about to punch you in the gut."

"I'm kidding, anyways. What about this Jawn guy?" She smiled devilishly.

I facepalmed. "Do I ever just get a break with you?" I asked and she shook her head with a smile. "Don't tell me you think he's cute! What happened to that girl in the coffee shop?"

"She's taken already, and I can't help it! I'm attracted to dyed red hair!" Ivanna said.

"Last week you told me you were attracted to brown hair!" I exclaimed.

"It's brown and red!"

"It's black and red, you blind bat!"

We busted out in fit of laughing and she accidentally spilled nail polish on herself like a dumbass.

She gasped and looked at her red Bon Jovi shirt. "Look what you made me do, asshat!" She laughed.

"I told you not to paint my nails, wanker!" I replied and began to blow on my nails.

"Wanker?" Ivanna questioned from the bathroom as she was trying to get the nail polish out of her shirt. "You've been listening to too much Asking Alexandria."

"They're a cool band!" I defended.

We chatted for a while until we heard Jacoby yell something from downstairs.

Jacoby

I heard our doorbell go off as I was watching Chopped. Annoyed that I was being pulled away from one my favorite shows, I put my cookies down and went to the door. "Coming!" I groaned.

I opened the door and saw a tall dude with kinda long brown hair that looked very soft. Oh! He was the guy at out show who switched shirts with Awsten. "I assume your Geoff." He nodded. "Alice is upstairs with Ivanna." I turned around and took a deep breath. "ALICE, YOUR BOY TOY IS HERE!"

I saw his face go red a bit. He tried to step in but I stopped him my putting my hand on his chest and pushing him back. "I'm warning you bud, you're on thin ice. I already don't like you and if you do anything to hurt Alice then you're in for a world of pain. You either make Alice's life a wonderland or you stay the fuck out of it, got it?"

His eyes were wide open and he nodded.

I heard feet coming downstairs. I turned around and saw Alice all dressed up. It pissed me off that she would get all dressed up for this puny pretty punk prick.

Ivanna pulled her back a bit and hugged her. "I'm ready to be an aunt by the way." She whispers to Alice.

Alice went red and pushed Ivanna jokingly. She walked over to Geoff with a big smile and his face lit up too. "Hey, Geoff. Ready?"

He nodded. "Yep, let's go!"

I watched them walked to car and Geoff open the door for her. "Wear your seatbelt." I grumbled and Alice flipped me off. I watched them drive down the road a bit just to make sure he knew how to drive.

"Your like and over protective dad." Ivanna laughed.

"And what are you, a wannabe aunt?" I replied and sat on the couch. Ivanna joined me and through the rest of the day I worried about my best friend!