+ ₩ 3 | V 3

Awsten

I walked into the house that I shared with Otto, Travis, Jawn and Geoff. Jawn followed me and closed the door. Everyone seemed to be gone, which was weird. Travis usually is never here because he has a girlfriend who actually loves him, unlike Otto's.

"Damn, I leave for two days and I don't even get a welcome home party?" I joked as I took of my shoes and walked to kitchen.

Jawn also took off his shoes. "Welcome home?" He said, almost like a question and  jazz hands.

"Shut up, dickwad." I laughed and took a bottle of H.E.B orange juice out if the fridge.

We both sat on the couch. "I wonder where everyone is?" I said and turned the TV on, Ed, Edd and Eddy was playing so we decided to watch it.

"Yeah, it's normal for Travis to be gone, but Geoff and Otto gone at the same time is just weird." Jawn added.

"Should we call them?" I asked.

Jawn hesitated. "Maybe, I'd call Otto first because I like to hear his girlfriend get mad when Otto answers the phone." He snickered began to eat some berries that I don't even know where he got them from.

"This is why we're best friends." I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I clicked Otto's number, which was on my homescreen because he's our eye candy. It rung twice before he picked up.

"Yeah?" He seemed out of breath?

"Hey, where are you? And where's Geoff?" I asked. "And why are you out of breath?" I saw Jawn give me a confusing look then turn back to the cartoon.

Otto huffed before replying. "I'm, uh... running. Yeah, I'm running and getting my exercise in. Geoff took Alice out to lunch, he said he be back before five, though."

I checked the time. "Okay, one, I know you're not running at eight at night and two, why would they be taking so long? I didn't know Geoff could score that easily!" I exclaimed. I saw Jawn choke on a berry as he was laughing.

"I don't know, Awsten. I gotta go. I'll be back at nine. Bye." Otto rushed and hung up on me.

'Was it something I said?'

"Spill the beans, boy." Jawn smiled and turned to me.

I though for a second. "Otto's pissed at me? And Geoff's MIA."

"You can't declare if Geoff's MIA if you haven't even called him yet." He corrected.

"Well, I don't wanna ruin their date! Geoff hasn't dated anybody in like a year! His last girlfriend dumped him for a soundcloud rapper, probably named Lil Dick."

Jawn paused to try to comprehend what the fuck I just said. "Okay, wh- WAIT!" He exclaimed and I waited. "What if they're not on a date? What if Geoff took her out as an apology for tuesday night? We all know Geoff doesn't have the guts to ask a girl out."

I thought about it. I mean, it does seem quite logical. "Okay then, I'll call him."

I picked up my phone again and clicked his number that was also on my homescreen. It rung for a bit.

Geoff

Alice and were at the park nearby and I was pushing her on the rusty old swigs. We had just got back from dinner. Lunch was good too, we went to an Italian restaurant. Then I took her to all the nearby music stores in other towns. Next, we went to a museum, which Alice thought was the coolest. After that we roamed around some towns, went to dinner and now we're here.

As I was pushing her and she was laughing, my phone began to ring. I looked down it. Alice pushed and jumped off the swing that was going pretty high. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Awsten, he's probably wondering where we're at." I said and answered it. "Hello?"

"Oh, thank god. We thought you went MIA with Alice!" I heard Awsten sigh in relief.

I chuckled. "You know you can't say if we're MIA if you haven't even called u-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, okay? Anyways, where are you guys? You were suppose to have Alice home three hours ago!" He exclaimed.

"She's not a kid, Aws." I stated and looked at Alice who was looking at me questioningly.

He sighed. "I know, but I get her friends are worried to hell and back, especially that emo boy. Otto seems pissed off too. Just make sure you get her back safe and soon."

I nodded. "Gotcha, later."

"Later."

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned to Alice. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Awsten, Otto and I guess your friends are worried and thought we went MIA. He told me I have to bring you home soon too." I explained.

"I'm not a fucking kid, damn." She crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg.

"That's what I said!"

Alice smiled. "Does that mean you can't push me on the swings anymore?" How could I ever say 'no' to eyes like those?

"Okay fine, just for a little bit longer." I gave in.

She smiled and ran to the swings and u began to push her.

Seeing her long lilac hair fly through the air and her smile that lit up my world was amazing. Not to mention those beautiful eyes that always seemed perfect, yet missed something deeply. Was I falling for this chick? How was I? I just met her! But we almost all the same main interest. We both like Linkin Park, Pokemon GO, Mario and Legend of Zelda. Not to mention she has an amazing personality and is so much fun to hang around! Although she doesn't like to open up to me, she is still one of the best people I know and I would be lucky to have her as a friend.

We soon left the park and I took her home. I don't think either of us wanted this day to end.