N ! N 3 + 3 3 N

A/N!!: I am deeply sorry for not updating. I live in the US in Florida and hurricane Michael hit us hard so I haven't really had water or power for long. Nor have I been to school since they're using it as a shelter. Again, I am so sorry for not updating. I will try to start updating more from now on. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!
__________________________________

Alice

"Thanks for the ride, Otto. And the clothes and for getting me out of the rain." I said with a small smile. I was still kinda upset by the fact he just thinks he can kiss me, pick me up and treat me like I'm his girl when I'm not. Yeah, he was drunk when he kissed me but still. I'm being a straight up hypocrite right now but fuck you.

"You don't need to thank me, I'm just being a friend." He smiled at me. His arm rested on the center piece and his other hand was on the steering wheel. Veruca Salt played quietly on the background.

"Still, thanks." I said and opened the door and stepped out, my bag on my back and my skateboard under my arm.

Before I got to the roller rink's doors, Otto called me back over. "Alice, wait!" I walked back over to the door and bent over to look into he window. "I.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the other night. The one where we first met. I didn't mean to kiss you, I was just drunk and-"

"It's alright, Otto. I completely understand. Take it from and alcoholic." I grinned.

"But still, it wasn't very gentlemen-like of me. You're a cool girl and I wanna be friends." Otto looked like he was mentally cussing himself out.

I put my arm in the car and my hand on his arm. "I said it's fine, Otto. You're a very sweet guy for saying sorry. And yeah, we're friends."

He looked so relieved when I said that. Honestly, it shocked me what came out of my mouth. I'm never that sweet. I'm a bitch. What are these guys doing to me?

"I hope you have a good day at work, I can pick you up if you wa-"

With an eye roll, I walked to the doors of the rink. "Bye, Otto." I heard him chuckle before driving off.

Immediately I snapped out if my joyous state. Who the fuck was I? Since when do I tell people that "It's okay?" I sighed and looked up at the big letters on the paint chipped front. The letter K had fallen off and still, no one has replaced it and I don't think anyone will.

I took a deep breath and walked into the building, hoping that I didn't have to work with Jessica. I never checked my phone while I was with Otto so I was basically going in blind. My hand wrapped around the big metal door's handle and I pulled hard. I never understood why they were so heavy.

I walked in and looked around, no one seemed to be around but all the lights were on and the music was playing. It was pretty weird. Going behind the counter and into the staff room, I saw no one or their stuff. Either I was the only one working today or the person hasn't shown up yet. I put my skateboard into my locker thing all the employees have and locked it after taking out my notebook, earbuds and phone. I walked back to the front and sat in the rolling chair and waiting for someone to show up.

Listening to the repetitive 80s music, I grew annoyed and put my earbuds in and played a band called The Neighbourhood. It was rainy day music to me. Before opening my notebook, I put my long lilac hair in a ponytail. I never do that but I was still wet from the rain and on my shoulders. Just before I got to writing, an all too familiar voice spoke from behind me.