F ¡ F + 3 3 N

Alice

"Alice, Alice wake up.... ALICE!"

I immediately jumped up. After my vision unblurred, I saw Jacoby standing over me. "What time is it?" I mumbled.

He checked his imaginary watch. "Fifteen minutes until you're late for work."

I jumped up out of bed and threw on my work clothes that laid spriaticly around my room. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

"Because you looked tired and I knew you got home late." Jacobs said with a shrug. "Breakfast is on the table."

As he left my room I quickly put on makeup and ran down stairs, almost falling down. Ivanna sat at the bar, eating waffles. "Slow down, Tasmanian devil." She dumped an asston of syrup on her waffles. "Why you in a rush?"

"Jacoby told me I'm about to be fifteen minutes late for work!" I exclaimed and slipped on my black vans over my white socks. "Now I'm gonna be late like thirty minutes!"

Ivanna cocked her head to the side and let out a laugh. "Well, he straight up punked you because it's 10:30 in the morning. You don't go in for another hour and a half." Ivanna said through the waffle in her mouth.

I dropped my bag and stared at her. My jaw dropped and something in my head snapped. "Are you serious?! I can't believe he did that!" As on cue, Jacoby walked in from the bathroom. I stomped up to him. "Why did you wake me up and made me panic?!"

"I don't know, just felt like it. No biggie though." He shrugged. The look on his face made me want to slap him... So I slapped him across the face. "OW!"

"If you ever do that again then I will crush you and blow your black glitter ash away." I spat and stomped out the door with my bag and board in hand.

Jacoby

I held my face as I watched Alice stomp out the door and leave.

"You're a dick." Ivanna stated, eating the last of her waffles.

"What?" I questioned.

She sighed. "You completely fucked with her. You probably gave her a migraine since you made her panic like that. You know what happens when she panics. You've been her friend for like a whole decade."

"Don't act like I'm the bad guy! She should've been home earlier and not sucking face with that punk ass pussy!" I exclaimed and crossed my arms.

"Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to punk Alice for hanging out with them. If they make her happy then you should let her be!" Ivanna said, getting louder.

"We should make her enough happy, she doesn't need losers like them to be happy!" I replied and faced Ivanna.

She stares at me with her jaw dropped. "So that's it, huh? You're jealous that Alice hanging with other people because your her best friend. Grow up, because at this rate you won't be her friend at all." She spat and ran off to her room.

I scoffed and began to watch tv.

'Alice is gonna realize that she needs me and not those pussies.'