💜05💜

"Mikan came by," Junko decides to tell me when I walk through the door.

"I'm sorry I didn't check on you," I shudder, sitting down at the edge of her bed.

"Get up." Junko snaps.

"R-right," I apologize, quickly standing back up. "So, what seems to be the problem?"

"I was just tired," Junko yawns, adjusting her pillow. "That's all. If you had even attempted to talk to me, you would've known that."

"You could have told me," I sigh, offering her a cup of tea that she immediately turns down.

"I was tired." Junko complains. "I wasn't going to leave the comfort of my own bed to go look for you."

"That makes sense," I smile. "You wouldn't want to try to find me of all people."

"So, what did you do all day?" Junko asks, giving me a haunting smile. I think my heart skipped a beat. "You know, you were too busy to check in with me even once. What kind of things were you able to do without me?"

"I waited for you," I lie, giving her the sheepish smile that she loves to see on me.

"Bullshit," Junko grins. "You wouldn't want to lie to me, would you?"

"No," I answer. "I would not. I am not."

For a long moment, she scans my eyes for fear. She doesn't find much. "Well, you're not the Ultimate Soldier for nothing. I congratulate you on your military bearing, but let's get real. Between you and me, who is the smartest? The more superior of us two?"

"Junko Enoshima," I answer.

"Who is the dumber, worser, uglier, uselesser one?"

"Two of those aren't words."

"Who?"

"Mukuro Ikusaba."

"Did I give you permission to use your full name?"

"Mukuro."

She gives me one long stare before sinking back under her covers. "You're so good at keeping your bearing! Way to go, sis!"

"Mhm," I sigh in relief. "Thank you, Ms. Enoshima."

"You are dismissed."

I close the door as fast as I can.

More importantly, where is Fujisaki's dorm?