💜07💜

Fujisaki and I didn't talk for a week after that.

Junko began to walk very close to me again, and when Fujisaki would attempt to say hello, I would shoot her a glare until she sunk back into her laptop or her sketchbooks.

"Yasuke is taking me out to eat at that boring ass restaurant again," Junko yawns. "I can understand if Mikan does it, that pig is totally broke, but I feel like Yasuke should know better at this point."

My arms are getting numb from running the flat iron in her hair. "You have affairs with Tsumiki, and then you go back to complaining about Yasuke. Don't you think it's time yo—"

I catch the iron before it lands in the sink. Junko glares annoyedly, releasing the cord from her fingers and turning her chair around. "Hey, sis? D-do you think I'm stupid?"

"Of course not," I gasp, setting the iron on the table and falling to my knees. "Junko, you're the greatest, most intelligent, most beautiful, most despairingly perfect sister I could ever wish for. Don't go and say those things!"

"Then," Junko frowns, "Why do you think it's your place to tell Junko what Junko should do? Do you think Junko isn't... good enough?"

She looks terribly upset, all because of me. "I-I'm sorry!!"

Junko shoots me a smile of forgiveness. "Now, now. With so many despairingly beautiful students at Hope's Peak, how can Junko choose?"

"I'm sure everyone's dying to go out with you, Junko!"

"Aw, thanks, sis!" Junko gleams. "Hmm... I don't think anyone in our class is quite my type."

"You've seemed pretty fascinated with Naegi Makoto lately," I remind her.

"No, you are the one fascinated with Naegi." Junko winks.

"I..." I nod. "I nearly forgot. My apologies."

"Of the upperclassmen... I can tell you already that Kazuichi and Teruteru are not my type. Maybe you can have them?"

"Maybe," I sigh, struggling to switch the iron back on. "I just... All I hope is that tonight is a good night for you."

Ring, ring, ring!

Good night!

Ring, ring, ring.

Junko stands up from the seat, yanking the iron's cord out of the outlet once more. "What was that?"

"N-nothing," I smile, leaning in for a hug before she brushes me off.

"What was that?" she repeats.

"It's just my–"

"Phone?" she grins, raising her arm up with my cellphone in hand.

"Wh-why do you ask?"

"Well," Junko smirks, standing from the styling chair, "The fact that you aren't willing to tell me just makes me so much more curious!"

"I-I..."

"The sound came from over here," she whispers, scanning the area near my bed. "Aha!"

I wince, my eyes fixed on the floor. Why would the Ultimate Programmer have made something so... obviously faulty?

As I get ready for her to destroy Fujisaki's gift, she instead holds up a phone with a curious look on her face. "Oh, isn't this... Nagito's?"

"What?" I blink. "O-oh, uh, yeah, I--"

Nagito's luck saved my ass by stopping by yesterday. He had asked me for some tips on how to use a gun properly, as he had 'accidentally shot the wrong person the other day'. With his luck, the person managed to survive, but his bad luck appeared to have made him forget his phone.

"I-Is...." Junko gave me a disappointed stare, setting Nagito's phone back on the dresser. "No, no, no, Mukuro-- You don't want to be hooking up with that boy! You don't know where he's been."

"I-I... Yeah," I nod. "H-he... He's not..."

"I get it," Junko shrugs, returning to her seat. "We all have hookups we regret."

After a long hour of trying to work with my sister's hair, Yasuke came to pick her up and all was good from there. The first thing I did that night was run over to my bed, and I stare Usami in the eyes and yell "Why did you do that?!"

"D-do what?" Usami stuttered.

"When Junko's here, please try and be silent..." I sigh, setting her down on the counter. "Did Fujisaki not give you a setting like that?"

"A-ah, I'm afraid..... she didn't," Usami wails. "Would you like to ask.... her to give me that feature?"

"You're an AI, can't you do it yourself?"

"I'm not an AI," Usami pouts. "I'm a bunny!"

"W-whatever, j-just don't----"

"Alright," Usami sobs. "I-I'm sorry..."