💜11💜

I felt dead.

The doorbell rang, and I wanted to answer it, but I just felt dead.

Guilt.

Junko would always talk about how she was fated to meet certain people, and Fujisaki was someone I wanted to know more. Someone who wanted to know me more.

Junko would have opened the door by now. I pulled myself out of bed and walked to my door, hesitating before unlocking.

Fujisaki was on the other side of the door. She didn't look at me, she just bolted through my doorway and gave me a hug. "D-don't scare me like that again..."

"I told you to leave," I begin to say, but I cut myself off. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

"It's okay," Fujisaki cried. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it."

What's gotten into her?

I close the door, hugging Fujisaki tighter as I stared somberly at my wall. She didn't say anything, she just kept hugging me. It was getting kind of annoying. "T-that's enough, Fujisaki."

"R-right," she nodded. "My apologies."

I figured Junko would be back soon, and I needed her to leave, but I didn't want her to leave yet. "Fujisaki, can we go to your room?"

"It's a mess..."

"It's fine."

I wasn't sure why she forgave me so fast, but I was glad to see she was becoming more confident around me.