💜09💜

"That girl came by again," Junko sighs, combing her hair sadly. "Do you really want to talk to someone like her?"

"I guess," I mutter, collapsing on my bed. Junko being in my room before me isn't an unusual occurence. She waits for me so often, even though her room is arguably in much better condition.

"She got you something," Junko frowned, holding up a coral neckalace that looked like it had been purchased at a thrift store. "This is pretty insulting, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I nod.

Junko hurls it into the trash. "It's absolutely hideous, and anyone who dare insults my beloved sister should be punished!"

"I--" Considering that Chihiro used a lot of her money to buy new computer parts and various hardware, I couldn't blame her for buying something so cheap. She probably had good intentions, but I wasn't going to wear it.

"I don't want you to talk to her anymore," Junko whispered, leaning forward on the back of her chair. "She's too.... Well, how do I put this nicely..."

"Cheap?"

"No."

"Naive?"

"Warmer..."

"Weak?"

"Bingo!"

"No," I protested. "That's not a reason to not hang out with someone."

Junko looked at me with pure disgust. "Yes, it is. You're the Ultimate Soldier. You don't have time for weaklings."

"But I have time for Mikan?"

"She's a friend of ours," Junko nods. "So, yes, you do."