FIFTEEN

"I think you're tensed and that's why you can't sleep, I'm pretty sure that you even have a headache... your neck muscles are stiff... My best friend is a physiotherapist and I may have learnt a trick or two, I don't have massage oil but I have a good body lotion in my toilet bag..." My girl rubs my nape with the tip of her fingers while she whispers.

I look at Chris out of the corner of my eye, she's leaning over my body and biting her lower lip as if she regrets what she's said given that I'm not answering her question. The truth is that I think is a good idea but I know how the massage will end: there's no way she can lay her hands on my body without me fucking her brains out, and that means that it'll take a little longer for me to fall asleep but she's right... I need to ease the tension somehow. I nod slightly and she jumps out of bed, running towards the bathroom to get her body lotion. When she comes back I'm lying face down on the mattress, naked, with my eyes closed and my legs and arms spread. My girl clears her throat and I hear her taking off her pants to make herself comfortable, although she's still wearing her T-shirt, then she kneels down on the bed next to me. A squirt of cold body lotion hits my back making me flinch.

"I'm sorry," she whispers before starting to spread it all over my skin with her soft hands, it smells of lavender... She kneels down between my legs and hovers over my body, sliding her palms up and down my back, with each movement her fingers press certain spots that make me moan loud. She rubs her knuckles over my neck and shoulders and I relax my muscles involuntarily, she seems to know what she's doing... All my muscle knots ease gradually and finally my headache is gone. Her thumbs slide down along my back and they press near my buttocks before going up again, the tip of her fingers touch my ribs and rub my breasts... I jump slightly when I feel her touching my sides again.

"You're ticklish in your ribs?" she asks naughtily.

"Don't you dare..." I whisper pretending to be angry with her when I understand her intentions feeling her fingers pressing my ribs again, unfortunately my grin betrays me.

"I didn't know you boxed..." her fingers insist over my tattoo on my right shoulder blade. "Could boxing be considered an extreme sport?" I chuckle while turning around and moving my legs so now I'm lying face up with my back against the pillows. "It depends on the size of your adversary I guess..." I answer with a grin on my lips. "Boxing with Xander is pretty difficult since he's like a bull charging..." Chris gets more body lotion and she starts spreading it along my arms, pressing with her fingers while she takes a closer look to may tattoos. My eyes close involuntarily while my body goes limp.

"I didn't know you spoke German either..." Her hands touch my shoulders and her thumbs rub my upper breast area very slowly, going up to my neck and then down till she's almost grazing my nipples. I get the impression that this girl is trying to tease me... I smirk mischievously: I'll let her enjoy it for a few minutes.

"Just because I have two words tattooed in German, doesn't mean that I can speak German, I also have this one and I can't speak Feline language." I grab my lower lip between my fingers to show her the tattoo I have inside it, very few people know about it, just my closer friends. Chris opens her mouth wide in surprise and leans over to take a closer look, her breath entwines with mine and my lips start tingling... I feel I could die if don't kiss her.

"You can't speak Feline? Come on Adele, it's so easy... My mum has a cat, her name's Mustard, I speak to her and she always meows back... above all if I'm standing next to the cabinet where my mum keeps her treats." Her breath fans my face and I lick mi lips in response.

"You speak with cats? What a weird girl you're!" I answer with a naughty smile.

"Well, at least I'm not terrified of spiders..." Chris leans over me even more but, when her mouth is almost touching mine, she slides down my body till her lips find one of my nipples. My legs jolt and my hands hold her by her nape to keep her in that place while she sucks greedily, she bites down my sensitive bud and starts suckling again. Then she tries to lift her head but I'm digging my fingertips hard in her flesh, I'm not letting her go... I feel her smiling against my nipple before circling it with her tongue and sucking again. Always touching my body, she slips the tip of her wet and warm tongue from one breast till reach the other one, following the outline of my tattoo, before catching the new nipple between her lips and sucking hard. My back arches and I fidget on the bed when she swirls her tongue and pinches it with her lips. When she starts nibbling on my skin I can't help panting and my hands loosen the grip on her head. Chris takes advantage of my movement to finally release and she sits down between my legs with a smugly smile on her face.