Chapter 3 : People These Days! (Third Person POV)

"What's for breakfast this fine morning?"

Bacon sizzled on a silver pan that laid on the stove, filling the air with a delicious scent. Kim sat beside Lucinda who was watching intently at Aphmau who was cooking up a breakfast storm!

"Aphmau~!" Lucinda whined, propping her head in her hand. Aphmau turned around and asked what was the matter. 

Her posture was akimbo. 

"You NEED to hurry up with the food~! I'm super hungry and Garroth already ate the food we had left over!" Lucinda pointed at Garroth. He sat on the dining table while guiltily snacking on the last bit of leftovers.

"You've said it! Look at him snacking on it." Kim snarled with a pout. "I can hear you, y'know!" He yelled. His voice was muffled because his hand was covering his mouth filled with food. 

"It's ready!" Aphmau sang as she set two plates of eggs with bacon. Kim looked at her puzzled. Aphmau looked back the same way. 

"Where's the pancakes?" She asked. Just on time, Nana had walked down the stairs, yawning and outstretching her arms on her way down. 

"What's going on guys?" She asked. "Aphmau made eggs and bacon without pancakes!" Kim pouted once again. One of Kim's arms was stretched out in Aph's direction. Nana gasped dramatically, her hands clapped onto the side of her face. 

"I know right!?" Kim boomed. "And Garroth even ate all the leftovers!" 

"Garroth~Kun, why~!?" 

"I'm sorry! I was really hungry and Aphmau takes forever to make food." Garroth rebuked with his dishes in hand. Aphmau glared at him which caused him to shut up and just continue what he was doing. 

"I can make some pancakes! That way, everyone can have some when they wake up later." Kawaii~Chan smiled meekly. "Hooray!" Kim cheered. 

She proceeded to prepare the pancakes, filling the kitchen with the scent of vanilla, butter, and the satisfaction of those who watched her make them. 

Nana was putting some powdered sugar over the pancakes and small fruits added for aesthetic purposes.  She dished them out to everyone, making sure to keep two for her and Zane.

She swiftly fled the kitchen to give her boyfriend the breakfast meal while everyone else dove in. Her plan had worked as she went to the bedroom unnoticed.  Kawaii~Chan crept up the stairs making no sounds at all in an attempt to not wake up Zane. 

He was still asleep, snoring lightly.

"Hey babe. Wake up..." 

"..."

"Zaane~. Wake up."

"Hmmph.."

Zane turned over in the other direction. She giggled and shook him slightly once more. 

"Zuzu. Wake up~!"

"Fine, fine. I'm up." Zane fixed his posture and threw his hands up. 

"Hey, is that breakfast?" He asked, pointing at the dishes. "Yeah, it is. I made some for everyone so I could have mine with you alone." She said, bashfully. 

"Cute." He whispered and planed a kiss on her cheek. "Meep!" She squeaked and blushed a light dusty pink. "Heh." He said. 

"Let's just eat." She said, handing a plate to him. "Alright then." He replied and began eating the breakfast along side her. 

...

"Let's go somewhere you guys!"

"Where to though? We've basically just got here. We don't know this ginormous place that well."