Chapter 19 : Gone Missing (Multiple POVs)

Nana

I panicked as I saw Damien heading towards me. The bouquet in his hand could not mean anything good.

"Kawaii~Chan! Hello! I didn't know you'd be up by now. I was actually going to head to your villa to send these." He beamed.

I sensed immediate red flags once he said that.

"How the hell does he know where our villa is!? " I mentally panicked as I took a few small steps back.

Damien seemed to sense my uneasiness. So, he decided to outstretch his hands to give me the flowers.

"Here. Have these! I noticed that you headed out of the villa over there. I wanted to get these flowers for you. You look really pretty right now." Damien blushed lightly, flowers still in his hand.

I was hesitant, but slowly took the flowers. The looked ordinary, but I sure as hell didn't trust him completely.

The bouquet had a wide strawberry pink ribbon wrapped around it. The ribbon kept the flowers together.

"Um..." I began. "Thank..you?" Nana said in an uncertain tone. I really didn't trust him at this point. Especially considering the fact that this was Damien after all.

Damien only smiled in response.

Creepy

Creepy.

"Well, I'll see you soon!" Damien cooed at me, walking off around the corner.

I stood there, not knowing what to do. This was really odd and new.

I've only met him again last night...

I don't even understand...

I was curious enough to sniff the flowers.

And I immediately regret it.

Immediately, my head started spinning. My legs felt weak, arms heavy, and my stomach was churning.

I felt so sick and my head was pounding.

I collapsed onto my knees as I grabbed my head. The sharp nails on my hands were digging into my hair as I begged for it to stop.

Footsteps rang through my ears as someone approached me.

I weakly looked up to see... him . . . .

Damien.

"Oh no! Honey, is everything alright?!" He cried, approaching me as he dropped a brown paper bag. onto the cement ground.

He held onto my arm, making me look at him dead in the eyes.

He wore the most sadistic look I have ever seen.