Chapter 26 : Reveals (Multiple POVs)

"E I N."

That very name had venom dripping from it every time it slipped out of someone's mouth. 

But yet...

There was one person who thought highly of him. Damian.

He looked up to that man.

The man who did all of this to them.

The man who left the mental and physical scars on those who never deserved it. 

And his name...

Is...

E I N.

.  .  .

Aphmau

I froze when I heard that name come out of Damian's mouth. And before I even knew it, an oppressive mindset fell over everyone. 

No one said a single word, too lost in their own thoughts to even mumble something. 

"That-That-That's  just -- That's not possible.." I heard Aaron mumble beside me. His voice was quiet and hushed, which concerned me even more. 

I didn't want that ultima side of him to be released with everyone here. What about his family? What would happen to them if he...

I began to tear up at the thought of it. Aaron must have sensed it because he wrapped his arms around me shortly after. 

"That's right, Aaron. Hold her tightly like you did before." Damian spat, laughing wickedly in my direction. I never would have thought someone so sweet would look back at me in the future with those pulverizing eyes.

So full of evil intent...

Aaron growled at Damian after what he said. I looked around at everyone else. 

They had that same expression; lost in their seemingly interminable thoughts. Kawaii~Chan was trying to comfort Zane, who sat there shaking slightly. I could tell by the slight shaking movement of his hands. 

"Aww, look at all your friends." Damian spoke with a careless tongue. "Shaking in their own boots. Afraid of what I'm going to do to all of you."

"Highly unlikely. I don't think you could really do anything to us; no offense." Kim confidently said. 

I saw Damian glare at her with a fervor of annoyance. I contained my laughter as I couldn't agree more with what she said.

After all, he is the one who's in our court, essentially. 

But I still couldn't mutter a word, and neither could Zane. I could sense it. He was too much in shock too. 

Just like me.

"Is... Is he-?

"Yes, Aaron. He's alive." He replied.

His eyes widened at hearing this. I tried to comfort him, but with not much luck in doing so.