Chapter 5 : Resolving Things. (Zane's POV)

Sigh. 

Oh boy. Greaaat~.

Ugh!

Why me?

...

I sat on the couch with my arms crossed, waiting for the others to get downstairs.  I've been sitting here for about half an hour by now. 

For having a night's rest to calm down, it sure doesn't make them seem any calmer at all. Not even Kawaii~Chan wanted to come down this morning. 

Hmm...

Just on cue, they all came down. First Aphmau and Nana, then Aaron and Ghost. I looked in their direction, shooting a glare at them. 

"Sorry it took a while Zane! These two didn't want to comply, so I did the best I could." Aphmau said sheepishly. She scratched the back of her head and looked down at her feet. 

Ghost and Nana eyed each other wearing angered frowns. 

"Can we just get this over with!? C'mon! I don't want something so stupid to break your, uh... "relationship"."

"We never had a quote on quote "relationship" at all. I don't think this rat deserves the right to call me anything more than a stranger." Ghost spat. Nana's head snapped back around to face her. 

"Could say the same about you. Hmph!" She rebuked, lifting her chin up, being very sassy in doing so. 

"HEY! Stop it you two!" Aphmau interrupted. "Let's just all sit on the couch. C'mon. We gotta settle all of this drama."

"I'l start this off. Fist of all, I don't appreciate what you guys did back there. It was so uncalled for!" I boomed, throwing his hands up into the air. They all looked at me, waiting for me to continue. 

"I understand that you guys got riled up. I don't care who started it or who said what, but you guys have to understand that I am not an object. I can show affection and/or kindness to anyone! I shouldn't have to be fought over like some toy!"

The girls hung their heads low.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just that I'd like to get my point across. Got it?" I asked. The girls looked up and nodded. I smiled, even though his mask covered most of my beaming face.

"Now!" Aphmau clapped her hands together. "Time to deal with the both of you." She said. 

Both of them rolled their eyes. Nana smirked at Ghost, shockingly. 

"What??" I thought, squinting my eyes in confusion. 

"Not to alarm you guys or anything, but do you remember that crowd of people who swarmed us during that whole fight?" She asked. She had a hint of fear in her voice. "Weird." I thought. 

"Yeah, they miight have....recorded everything? And uploaded it to social media?" She murmured. "WHAT!?" The two girls shouted, standing to attention. 

"Yeah, they did. I only knew because everyone we know was blowing up my phone about it! You two are lucky it died down after a few hours. I don't wanna see my friends turn into another meme." Aphmau explained.