Chapter 10 : An Old Friend (Author's POV)

This chapter is going to be a little different. Instead of having some chapters being in Third Person, it's going to be in my point of view!

Yes this was random and not well thought out, but I thought it would be funny to read, so....

Enjoy! XD

The calendar that hung on the smooth cemented wall which had been changed to July. A cute picture of a dog swimming in the water with a scuba mask was on display. It somewhat resembled Celeste.

Aphmau sat lonely in the deluxe and pimped-out bedroom that Aaron's parents spared no expense for them. Her knees were up to her face as she struggled to hold back tears.

She looked off to the side, away from the calendar. But on the other side had a picture.

A picture of her and Aaron.

She let out an incoherent scream, enraged at the photo. She threw a nearby pillow at it, causing it to fall down and shatter on the wood grain floor.

Tears tainted with light make-up streamed down her cheeks as her eyebrows furrowed and teeth clenched.

"I don't need him! I don't need him! I don't neeed hiim!!" She boomed, covering her eyes and smearing her tears all over her face.

A/N : What she screams is spoken in the same way Spongebob did when he yelled "I don't need it!".

We all know he needed that water though. XD

But seriously, anyways, now we're back to your very dramatic scheduled reading.

A bark echoed in the distance.

Aphmau's head perked up as she heard the bedroom door slightly open, but it closed once more.

Celeste whimpered as her face could be seen in the crack of the door. Her nose popped out of the bottom of the door crack.

Aphmau wobbly stood up and walked to the door to let her in. She hadn't walked in an hour since she had freshened up.

Celeste hopped around her playfully, barking and panting at her happily.

Aphmau looked down at her, looking very unenthusiastic.

"Not now Celeste. I don't want to."

"Aurf!" She barked, rubbing her face onto Aphmau's for comfort. Aphmau patted her head and smiled weakly.

"Good girl."

...

I know I'm interrupting again, but my cats do this.

When I'm upset, spooked, and/or squealing; or fangirling; and one of them are around, they would hop on my bed and meow at me. As if they're like "Are you okay?".

If it continues, they would comfort me by rubbing against my arm or curling up on or next to me.

It's so cute!

I wish I could go on about them, buuuuuut...

Back to the story!

...

"Garroth! Shh! You'll wake her up!"

"Sorry baby brother! I didn't know she was asleep."

"Well, she is. I rather not wake a cranky N-Kawaii~Chan. Now let's go to another room now."