Chapter 6

Kim.

"Kim, are you in here..."
I pushed Sam off of me as soon as I heard Jenna. "OMG you guys are a thing?" I gave her a disgusted look "God, NO! This women just pulled me in here and kissed me!" Sam pulled me back into her embrace "Hey, I'm not such a bad person to be with, you know." She started giving me butterfly kisses on my neck making me shiver "so you guys do know each other?" Jenna spoke again looking between me and Sam. "Where not together per say, but we know each other really well" Sam answered while moving her hands on my body and smirking. I pushed her off and turned to Jenna "NO, we do not know each other, she just pulled me in here." I walked towards Jenna, grabbed her hand and walked to where the main event was happening.

"So... how did you meet Sam?" I was petrified of this question but I knew one way or the other I would have to answered. "We met at the club." Trying to make the conversation about Sam short "And then what happened? From what I know, Sam doesn't just become friends with beautiful women." I looked around nervously and just decided to tell her "We slept together. And I can't remember how it happened or why I let it happen." Jenna gave me a humorous look "Well I'll be damned, I thought you were straight."
"YES! I'am straight, I was drunk, I don't even remember anything." I took down a few shots of vodka, ending the conversation and just waited for the effect to happen.

After a few more shots...

"Kim! Get down from up there!" Jenna shouted for me to come down from the table where I was currently dancing on, in front of everyone. I ignored her and continued to sway my hips right and left. Soon enough I heard the most annoying laugh ever, and of course it had to be coming from HER, Sam. "What you laughing at, you arrogant jerk!" She just stared at me smiling 'urg! I hate her so much, but why do I still want her to grab me and kiss me senseless!' I climbed off the table, hearing a few protests along the way and marched towards her, as soon as I got near her I lifted my hand up and slapped the shit out of her.

It was so loud everyone around us stopped and just stared at us with mouths open. "KIM!" Jenna yelled, covering her mouth 'I went to far.' I knew I did, I could tell by how my hand is burning, how everyone is looking at me, and how Sam is just frozen facing down holding the cheek I had hit. She never looked up, she just walked off, Jenna angrily looked at me and said "go apologies, Now." It took me a few seconds to comprehend what she was saying to me, walking outside to find Sam all the way at the end of the street. I ran as fast my legs could let me towards her and put myself in front of her, trying to make her stop, she didn't though, she continued walking as like I wasn't even there.

I've been following her for at least 15minutes 'my feet hurt' I thought with my feet aching. To my surprise I could see her house 'so she was walking home' I tried to stop her again by moving my body in front of her and using my hands to stop her by gabbing her shoulders. "I'M SORRY!" I quickly said not wanting her to just push me away and ignore me again. She looked at me with an unreadable look and just said "Say it like you mean it."
'Is this arrogant bitch for real!' She was just smiling at me, with crossed arms "I did mean it!" She shook her head, no. "No you didn't, so say it again goddess." I huffed out because of the nickname she has been calling me sense she's met me and did as I was told "I'm really sorry, I went to far." Instead of forgiving me she continued her walking towards her house "say you forgive me!" I walked after her, before she could go inside her house she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.
"Have some wine with me, then I'll forgive you." I accepted her request and went to sit down on her sofa and drank her Red wine.

She would have a sip of her glass and then just look at me, I repeated her actions, trying to make myself at ease but not succeeding She got up and came to sit next to me "do you want to know what happened last night?" I quickly nodded. "I was at the club, by myself when I saw the most sexiest women I have ever seen.... you." I blushed and tried to look away, trying to show her I didn't just feel butterflies in my belly, I nodded again so she would continue. "I kept staring at you until I had enough courage to come talk to you. When I was near you, you looked up at me and we just stared at each other." She laughed while saying the last sentence, "for the past minutes I tried to court you and i think I was pretty near getting you to fall in love with me..." she smirked "...but Jake interrupted us." Hearing her say Jake made me forget about her stupid comment about me 'falling in love with her' and reminded me of something "you know Jake?" She tried to look away from me but I wouldn't let her "do you know him?!" She breathes out "yes I know him, but I'll tell you about that story some other day." She quickly avoided the conversation about Jake "...Anyways, after Jake stopped us, I asked you for a dance, you accepted, we danced, kissed and then I took you here, and the rest is history." I was choked to know that I had so freely let her have her way with me, it disgusted me not the fact it was her but I put myself down as to have a one night stand. "I'm not finished with my story telling." She said, making me look at her, I raised my eyebrow waiting to hear the rest, but instead of telling me... she showed me.

She roughly grabbed my neck and kissed me...
I pushed her off me and slapped her again, We stared at each other but after awhile we couldn't stop it, I straddled her lap as she ripped my dress off and kissed her as hard as I could... and the rest was history.