Chapter 23

Sam.

"Sam?"

"Can I talk to you." I said quickly before Jake could interrupt us. She looked at me surprised and then glanced at Jake "Jake..." he stopped her before she could finish "your not just about to let her speak to you!?" Kim closed her eyes and breathed in and out trying to control her anger "Jake I'm a grown women, she just wants to talk. It will be fine." He listened to her and walked back into Kim's living room, leaving me and her alone 'finally'

Kim left her house and closed the door so Jake wouldn't listen in. We were currently standing outside her closed door and I was nervous, I could feel myself sweat and becoming red faced. "Why you here Sam?" She spoke with a tired out tone. Like she didn't have the energy anymore to talk to me which made me feel this enormous pain in my heart. "I'm sorry... I was an idiot for doing what I did. I have no excuse but I want you to forgive me." Kim just stared at me and said nothing. I don't know why but I had this feeling, the need to kiss her and my heart was walking me she wanted it too. So I did. I approached her slowly letting her have a choice of stopping me but she didn't it so I continued approaching her. I leaned my forehead on hers and let my lips gently lay on hers.

We stayed still for awhile just feeling each others lips before Kim started moving our lips together passionately. It got heated when I stared to pull her into me by her slim waist. I could hear Kim's cute little moans escape her lips while she put her hands through my hair and gripping it making me moan. 'I love it when she grips my hair' that gave me the confidence on letting my right hand go inside her T-shirt, Jesus I could feel her sexy slim stomach under my hand, this was turning me on with no return back. I started to move my hand upwards 'I need to feel more of her' I reached one of her full breast making both of us moan out loud, I squeezed her hard with my palm, forcing both of us to grind against each other. She raised her left leg around my waist so we both could feel more from our thrust against each others pelvises. I was in the process of moving my hand under her bra when Jake pushed me off of Kim making me fall down the corridor 'well this happened before.'

But instead of not punching him in the face like in the club the first time I met Kim and Jake. I decided he had interfered too much into mines and Kim relationship so I punched right across the face making him groan out on the floor holding he's nose which now bleeding "Sam! Are you crazy!?" Kim screamed at me 'is she serious!' "He just attacked me for no reason, he could of hurt you!" She look at with disappointed which just made me more angry "your blaming me for this?" Kim was to busy helping Jake up to respond to me 'she always backed him up' "are you two fucking?!" I couldn't resist, they were always so close and it made me so jealous to know while I was gone Jake was there making her fall in love with him "is Jake your bitch mistress now instead of me?" Jake just shook he's head in disbelief and Kim just looked hurt "Jake go inside, I'll be right there." Jake went inside like a little bitch while she stayed to tell me something that I will forever remember "no Jake isn't my 'bitch mistress' or lover in anyway because I was never married." After that she shut closed her door in my face. I was so choked that I was outside her door frozen for at least 10minutes.

When I recovered from my shock I quickly got my phone out and called Cee "is it true? Is it true she never got married?!" There was silence at the other end of the call until Cee responded "yes she never got married sam. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I hanged up and back-flashes flooded through me. All this time, all this time apart and she never got married. I left because I couldn't handle being near her and not being able to call her my own and she wasn't married all that time. I left her at the first chance I could, I ignored her calls, her texts, thinking she just wanted me to become her mistress when she just wanted to tell me the opposite.

What have I done.

Kim.

"Why would you let her kiss you? After what she's done." Jake wouldn't calm down about me kissing Sam back "Jake I know your trying to protect me but don't worry anymore she's gone." I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't let it go "are you still in love with her?" He asked suddenly "what do you want me to do Jake. She's the first person I ever fell in love with, I'm trying to love on but it's not that simple." She paces around my kitchen looking angry and upset "try harder Kim, it's been a year she probably forgotten about you. Knowing her past she probably fucked 100 girls while she was out of there." It hurt, what he said didn't sit well with me, thinking about Sam touching other girls "Jake maybe your right or not but it still ducking hurts so STOP." I said firmly and walked away to the living room but he followed.

"Jesus Kim look around. What's so special about Sam..." everything I thought "...why does she have such a strong hold on you?!" He spoke louder "She made me feel!" I exploded "That's why she has such a hold on me. Before Sam I was just a sad lonely women that did everything father said but when I met her I became free. Her love made me free..." he shook he's head as a sign or disagreement "...I will never find someone like Sam, Jake."

Jake approached me and said with such passion "yes you can." And kissed me.