Chapter 17

Sam.

I woke up with a bad headache. It's been a week sense Lisa's birthday and sense Cee called me. Tomorrow will be the day I will be travelling back to my old house and too see everyone. I got up, fixed myself and went to the bar I knew Marcus was working in today.

"Marc. Get me a coke please." He came back with a coke like I asked "so it's tomorrow your going isn't it?" I nodded without looking at him "what's wrong?" I looked up "I don't know how everything will turn out. I will be seeing her again after a year." He smiled and came around to hug me, he knew who I was talking about, I told him everything about her and even Lisa knew. "Don't worry... hey why don't I come!" I looked at him surprised but also thinking he might be right 'Why not.' "Yeah, I mean I don't want to take you away from your bar..." he interrupted me to say he didn't mind and he would come anytime "...okey then, we'll leave at 10am so be ready." I finished and left to go back home and finish my packing.

I was putting my luggage already inside my car when I heard Lisa voice "Hey where you going?" I turned around to see her standing there sweating from her morning runs "I'm going back home, it's my best friends wedding." She walked close to me giving my left cheek a kiss "Cee's wedding?" I nodded "So... you'll be seeing everyone?" I knew she was trying to see if I will be seeing 'her' so I told her the truth "she'll be there Lisa, she's going to be Jenna's maid of honour." She nodded looking around the beach and my house "are you excited to see her?" She asked again "I'm excited to see everyone." She was avoiding my eyes, I could tell she was becoming jealous, she doesn't have to be "she's married Lisa." This time she looked into my eyes "that's doesn't stop anyone." I don't know how Lisa started to gain feelings for me and still keeps them knowing I won't ever give what she wants. She's a beautiful women, long redhead locks, with beautiful honey eyes, she has an athletic runners body and well portioned breast and ass. 'Why can't she give Carol a chance.' Carol is also beautiful she has short brunette hair and hazel eyes. "I would never mess with a married women and by now shes probably in love with him." She shakes her head no "we both know that's not true. I don't think anyone would stop loving you." She said filled with love. "Marcus is coming with me, so you'll have the bar to take care of." I said trying to change the topic she nodded agreeing "well I'm glad Marcus will be there to take care of you." I laughed "Yes well I'm glad Carol will be here to take care of you." She began to laugh too "... enjoy the concert and I'll call you when I'm down there." I continued. She came near me and gave my lips a peck "I had to give you a final kiss before you left and make sure you DO call me." I smiled and said yes.

10am...

"Marcus hurry up!" I could see Marcus just chatting away with Lisa and Carol instead of putting he's luggage away, he quickly got ready giving me the chance of saying goodbye to the girls. I hugged Lisa first and kissed her cheek and she returned with a kiss next to my lips, making both me and Carol go red "come back quickly okey?" She said desperately I nodded and smiled, I then hugged a very jealous Carol and brought her ear close to my lips to whisper "make this time alone with Lisa count!" She seemed surprised by this but I just smirked at her and winked "alright girls don't go crazy when we're not here!" Marcus yelled from inside the passengers seat causing us all to laugh. They waved goodbye while I honked my car as a goodbye.

It took us an hour and a half to reach my old house. "Holy shit Sam this house is massive." I didn't reply because all these back flashes were coming back to me between me and... Kim.

I told Marcus to go get the luggage's while I opened my house door and went to put the power on. From what I could see everything was intact and the same, as I reached my room though I could tell someone had slept here but made sure to leave everything perfect, the sheets were different from the ones I last changed them into. There was also a empty cup of wine on top of the desk. I called Cee "Hey Sam! Are you here already!" I laughed at her excitement and "yes I'm here already, I will see you soon like we planned but I called to ask you something. Who's been coming to my house?" She hesitated at first but told me nevertheless "it's Kim. She mostly sleeps in you house, I'm sorry!" She said quickly worried I would be upset "it's okey Cee. Why does she use it though?" I was already laying down my bed smelling her addictive smell when I asked her "she just likes to have her own time, but anyways what time you coming down to us?" She's trying to change the topic for some reason "I'll be there at 6pm." She replied with and yes and said goodbye. "Sam! Which one is my room?" Marcus yelled from downstairs "you pick!" I yelled back, going straight to sleep.

I dreamt of her. I dreamt of her kisses, I smelled her hugs and touches. The way she would pout every time I wouldn't cuddle with her or when she would force me to kiss her back every time after we had sex. I loved everything she used to do, I still love her but I've come to the terms of never having her.