Chapter 8

Kim.

"You sound nervous, Sam is everything okey?" I froze when she said the devils name, I looked at Jenna and watched how they interacted in their conversation, at one point both of us were laughing 'Sam, is definitely a stalker' I giggled thinking of her. When Jenna had asked, why did Sam stop 'annoying' me, I waited patiently... I wanted to know, why all the sudden she would just stop annoying me. I looked at Jenna's face and I knew whatever the reason was it was going to make me extremely angry by Jenna's expression. She muted the call again and stared at me worriedly "Jake, went to her.." I didn't let her finish the sentence because I found myself walking angrily to Jake's office.

"JAKE!" I shouted, as soon as I pushed he's door opened, making him jump in the progress "Kim?" He said laughing nervously, he knew the reason why I had appeared there "you threaten, Sam? Why?" He quickly got up and went to my side "She is no good to you! She would only just use you for one night stands!" I knew he was right but He had no reason to interfere with what me and Sam were doing, even though I did say me and her would never have sex again "how can you say that, when you don't know her!" I desperately tried to make him fall into the trap and tell me how they know each other. "I know her, she used to fuck my cousin, leading her to breaking my cousins heart, plus going to the same club, I would see her making out with a different girl every night!" I don't know why but it hurt finding this out, but what did I expect, I knew that was Her nature "that still doesn't give you the right to go out and make threats." I know he was just protecting me but it was too much "I'm sorry okey, it's just I saw what she did to my cousins, I don't want it to happen to you." He hugged me and I hugged back, feeling my heart ache 'why though?' Jenna came into the room rushing "is everything okey, no dead Jake?" She said making me and Jake laugh "no everything is okey, I'll see you at lunch then with Jenna, Jake." I started walking off with Jenna but Jake stopped me "Kim, there's this friend of mine and I kinda showed him your image, he wanted me to ask if you would like to meet him, would you?" I was taken back, but agreed, I need to stop thinking about Her so I might as well. "Yh sure, give him my number." And I left with Jenna back to our offices.

Much later during the day, I got a text, it read {Hey, my names Richard, I'm glad you accepted my date invitation, I'll come pick you up at your work at 9pm?"} he was certainly straight forward {yh, sure.} not really being in the mood to reply.

9pm came about and I was outside waiting for this mysterious man. After 1 hour being late he showed up, just when I was about to go home 'who's one hour late?' A tall, slim, muscly blonde man, came out of the car, wearing a sharp dark, Blue suit. As he got near me, I could see more of he's features, Green eyes but not as beautiful as hers, dry lips and skinny face. He took my hand and kissed it as a greeting, letting me see he's flashy watch and rings "hello sexy..."
'What kinda of man says that to a women, when they first meet, only SHE can all me that!' "... your more sexy in real life then in your images , should we go." He didn't wait for my response, he just lead me to he's car.

30minutes

After being in a car for a 30minute drive listening to him brag about life, we finally reached our destination, a posh restaurant 'Aqua'. He left he's car and just walked to the opening of the restaurant, leaving me behind, I made myself not punch he's face and followed him to our sitting.

30 more minutes had gone by, us eating sea food while I had to endure listening to him, talk about himself... again. Not once has he asked a question about me, so I just listened. He clicked he's fingers 'rude' and ordered a champagne to celebrate our relationship 'WHAT! What relationship is he on about?' I thought worriedly about if this guy was a psychopath, I reminded myself to find Jake tomorrow and kill him! When a waitress was filling up he's cup, she then came around my side to fill up my own, she grabbed my hand gently, 'I know this feeling?' And asked if I wanted a refill 'THAT VOICE' I quickly looked up and there she was, dressed up with and elegant body suit that showed her breast perfectly "what are you doing here?" I asked but when she was about to answer, looking at me with those beautiful Green eyes, someone interrupted us "excuse me, waitress, could you leave my girl alone and go do your work?" He said in a VERY rude way 'I'm not he's girl!' But before I could say that to him, my arrogant jerk stopped me with a hot, fierce kiss. She kissed me passionately right in he's face, I couldn't get enough of her mouth and tongue, she broke the kiss leaving me breathless, gasping for air and took me far away from the idiot sitting down on the chair looking like a fish out of water, from what he just witnessed.

We were currently in her car, in the rain, me straddling her, kissing her hard trying to win the fight between our tongues, which she won, while she was moving her hands underneath my dress, up and down my thighs. 'she's so skilful' I thought making me stop kissing her, remembering what Jake had said about her. I broke the kiss making her protest and pull me back in but I wasn't letting her "stop, we need to talk." She was breathing hard from our make out session but did what I told her, she moved me back to my seat and looked at me, waiting for me to start "Jake told me how he knows you..." i looked up at her, trying to see what she was feeling from my discovery but her face was blank, like she didn't care "...he told me you broke he's cousins heart.." she cut me off "that's a joke! He's cousins was obsessed with me, we had only made out that one time and she started telling everyone we were together, that's crazy!" I giggled trying to imagen her in that sort of situation "but that doesn't change the fact, you are a one night stand type of girl, which I'm not.." she cut me off again, I'll have to punish her later for that "yes, but I never slept with the same girl once, and look at us, I want you in my bed everyday and all time, just you" she said confidently making me blush hard and her smirk from it 'how can she make it seem romantic from saying she wants to fuck me all the time?' I still didn't get what she wanted even though it seemed obvious, it also didn't. "What do you want, I can't be your fuck buddy." She started laughing, commenting on how cute I sounded saying such a thing "no, my sexy ass, I want to try the bullshit relationship thing with you." I froze, the Sam I've only met for a month now, that I've heard fucked more then a thousand women wants to have a relationship with me "your serious?" I made sure to give her time to think over "yes I'm sure, I want you and I don't want anyone else to have you." I blushed again 'she likes to make me blush, I see.' "Okey, but if you CHEAT, be UNFAITHFUL to me, be DISRESPECTFUL to me, I'll kill you! But I want to take this slow, sense it's your first relationship and my first girl relationship...agreed?" She looked at me smiling and nodded "okey then..." before I could finish she pulled me back on top of her and started kissing me hungrily, just how we left off.

"Your my girlfriend." Sam said while giving me loves bites, making me smile.