Chapter 10

Sam.

"Who are you?"

"I'm a special friend to Kim." I don't know why, but that one sentence made me extremely pissed, there was a behind meaning, I knew that, I could feel it and I knew what it was, but what could I do, I didn't know anything. So I acted as that sentence didn't bother me and asked another one, but this question was directed towards, Kim.
"He's a special friend, Kim?" I asked staring daggers at Kim, she wasn't even looking at me, she was zoned out, so I repeated again, a bit louder, giving away a bit of my jealously. This time she looked at me, with sympathy. "Yes, he's a special friend of mine." She turned towards him again 'What is happening!' I looked at Jake to see if he knew anything and he did, he had a nervous expression on "Jake, come with me to get more drinks." I demanded, he with no chance to disagree, just followed me.

"Who is he, to her?" I demanded an answer when we reached the bar, he looked frighten of me and avoided my eye contact, so I did the most Sam thing to do, I grabbed he's collar and put him against the wall, trying to scared him a bit, "WHO IS HE, to her?" I said emphasising the words. "THEIR ENGAGED!" He shouted, moving away from me, with a sad expression faced towards me. I froze, I moved my hands to both of my sides and just looked ahead at Kim from the bar 'she wouldn't keep that a secret' I tried to find excuses for her, but There weren't any. I walked towards our VIP section, once I reached them, I grabbed Kim's hand and pulled her up to my level, she hissed out of pain, but I didn't care, there in-front of HIM, I kissed her, letting my anger out on that one kiss, when we broke the kiss, she had tears on her eyes, she knew. "Sam.." She whispered, I let go of her, collected my belongings and walked out.

"SAM!" She's running towards me, "Sam, please, let me explain." She repeated herself quietly when she reached me, she pulled at my arm, making me stop. "What do you want... a congratulations on your engagement?" She looked hurt "no, I want you to take me home with you so we can talk, take me home." she's in the wrong but she's still so demanding 'I'm so angry! Can't she see that!' I ignored her and moved away from her, before I would explode "do you actually think I want to be anywhere near you!" She pulled at my shirt and kissed me, I so wanted to stop kissing her, but I couldn't, I was addicted to her, but I was still mad! I broke the kiss "I'm MAD, can't you see." She kept a hold on me, so I wouldn't escape her, "I know, but let me explain, please." She begged me.

We were sitting down on my sofa, when she started explaining, "yes, I'm in engaged with him, for 6 months now.." I stopped her, I was already letting my anger control me when she approved she was indeed, engaged. I ripped her dress off and attacked her body with my mouth and tongue. I fucked her, right there, on my sofa, my once soft touches, were turned into, hard bites, hard grabs, hard kisses, and hard smacks, i fucked her hard and deep, I didn't care if she was in pain, but from her screams and her moans she was letting me know she was enjoying it, she liked me hurting her, she wanted me to hurt her, for what she kept from me.

After our rough session...

She was currently on top of me, moving her finger tips softly against my collarbone, I was currently enjoying the felling she was giving me, I was stretched out, with my back on my bed, while she was half on top of me, holding herself up by her left elbow to look down at me. I had forgiven her, she had told me why she was engaged, her farther had forced her to get engaged with this man called, George because of a simple reputation status, she had disagreed but her father had threatened her to not allow her to see her very sick little brother, Leo. I had also asked, if she was engaged, why had she went on a date with one of Jakes friends, she simply answered 'I wanted to get distracted, But you had captured my attention.' I opened my eyes, to see her already staring at me "I think I'm falling in love with you a little bit." She said.

I walked into the kitchen to see Kim cooking, bacon and eggs 'yummy!' It had passed an hour sense she confessed to me about her feelings, and we had been awkward around each other ever sense, I hadn't responded, but she accepted that I had nothing to say, I wasn't ready, I don't think I will ever be ready. I've had no experience on love or relationships, she turned around putting the bacon and eggs she just cooked into a plate and looked up at me, with a blank face "what's wrong?" I knew what was wrong, just didn't want to admit there was an elephant in the room. "I will marry him on the, 12th May." I was taken back by this new information, but it was so suddenly that told to me, so I gave her a confused look "So there's no point on saying 'I love you's'." I could tell she's annoyed "Kim, just because I didn't say it back doesn't mean, I like you any less, or want you any less." She laughed and walked away to the dining table, I followed her, not being done with this conversation. "Hey, What is your problem?" 'Why is she taking this so far.' She looked at me again, she had a pissed off face and arms crossed "I don't have a problem, it's just.... how could I not expected this from you. A player saying 'I love you'... it's not the fact that you didn't say it back, it's how you will never say it back, because of who you are!" By the end she had formed a pair of teary eyes "there's no point of being an us, I'm engaged and your... you." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, I knew she was right, she was engaged, she would be someone else's in a couple of weeks, and... I'm me, which of who doesn't like commitment.

'Is this it for us?'