Chapter 14

Kim.

As we reached outside, Sam roughly pushed me aside "Are you stupid! Did you see what you caused in there!" She has no right at screaming at me She was the one that was being a whore "Are you serious right now!? I caught you in the act and your the one that's pissed!" I left her there and started walking towards my car "I won't fucking follow you Kim, I'm done doing that, so you either sit down and listen to me or leave and we're done!"
'Did she just threaten me?' I turned around and I glared her down "was that a threat, Sam?" I said dead serious. She wasn't backing down "yes it is. So what is it going to be?"

There was silence between us inside her car. I had accepted her threat and followed her inside her car, we've been inside now for about 15 minutes and we haven't said anything. I huffed out, giving her the hint to start and she took my hint "What do you want from me, Kim?" I was surprised by how straightforward she was being but I wasn't surprised by her question "I don't know. I love spending time with you, you make me happy but we can't be more than this." I sincerely told her. There was silence again, I looked at her, she was just staring forward holding her wheel so tight, I could see her white knuckles "say something..."
She didn't even move "...Sam, please say something." I gently whispered this time turning myself around and lightly releasing her hands from the steering wheel. She finally looked at me, I was expecting her to say something but she didn't she just gently grabbed my jaw and pulled me into her lips. We kissed for awhile, just appreciating each others warmth, it was slow and passionate, we were both letting our emotions out by this one kiss. After a while Sam broke the kiss "it would've been easier if you were a complete bitch, so I could just hate you and leave you." We both couldn't help ourself and so we just laughed lovingly, but soon turned into me getting angry and jealous all over again. "Who was she? Did you kiss?did you like it?..." she cut me off by attaching her lips to mine, giving me a short kiss. " we didn't kiss, she was just a girl that was flirting with me." That answered made me less angry but my jealousy was still there "why was she leaning on you? Why did you let her lean on you?" I asked quickly full of jealousy. She smirked "is someone jealous?" I turned around so I couldn't see her hideous face "no! Why would I be jealous? I know you only have eyes for me." I know I sounded cocky but it's true and I was trying to calm my jealousy by reassuring myself that she would never cheat on me. "Baby I love your confidence. And yes I only have eyes for you... I love you..." she held my face again turning me to look at her green forest eyes "...that's why I won't allow you to marry him or anyone." I huffed out 'why couldn't she just forget this subject.'

"Sam. We argue about this every time we talk about it, can you please just don't. Let me be happy for the 3 weeks I have left...please." I begged, I was tired of wasting my time with her arguing instead we could be cuddle up in bed, loving each other "how can you expect me to sit down and watch you marry someone else. This has to be a joke..." I looked at her funny, she was laughing sarcastically ".... I'm in love with an engaged women." She didn't stop laughing until I saw her eyes become teary, I shifted so I could hold her face between my hands "Sam. It's hurting me too, but I have to do it, you don't have to understand me but please accept my decision..." she moved her face away from my face and let out a dry, short laugh but I grabbed her face again, forcing her to look at me "...and I'm in love with a 'one night stand type of girl'." I gave her a final kiss of the night and went to leave her car, but her hand had stopped me "where you going?" I looked back and smiled "I'm going home, but I'll call you tomorrow. We need to be apart tonight, a lot happened today." After I repeated myself I kissed her again not getting enough of her lips and then left to my car.

After I got home I went straight to my bedroom to make myself a bath, while I waited for the water to fill up my bathtub I thought of her. I fell in love with someone I thought I would never socialise with, she made me fall in love her whiteout even knowing it. And I'm marrying a man in 3 weeks. I don't want to lose her, I want her in my life, as my lover, mistress or friend, I want her in my life forever.

I went to check my bathtub and found it filled and at the perfect temperature. I let my rope fall from my naked body and set my pony tail free, making hair around my face. Deciding to read a book while drinking a cup of white wine while relaxing my body in my tub.

After I finished my bath I got ready to go bed but before I would go to sleep I decided to text Sam.

{I know what's best for us. Call me when your free tomorrow after work xx}