Chapter 13

Sam.

My baby had fallen asleep by the end of our mind fucking session 'he'll yeah... I'm that good.' I carried her up to my room and gently laid her down not wanting her to wake up, I yawn myself feeling my sore body asking me for a rest so I took it's hints and cuddled next to her, falling asleep quickly after.

'What's this noise!' I sleepy tried to look for the object that this annoying sound was coming from, waking me up, realising it was coming from downstairs I got up from bed and my goddess and went to investigate. It was coming from Kim's phone. I went to reach it when I saw it was George who was calling her, I visibly became angry and picked up the call "What do you want George." He let out a short, sarcastic laugh "I want to speak to my fiancée, go fetch her please." He was mocking me "sorry to disappoint you but she went to bed straight after I fucked her deep and hard." I winningly said, the other line became quiet, making me look at the call to see if he had hanged up but he hadn't "you listen bitch! You can fuck her now but in 3 weeks she will be mine, and I'll be fucking her and she'll forget all about you. Your just a side thing to her, we both know that. Now be a good girl and when she wakes up tell her her FUTURE HUSBAND had called to talk about our dinner tonight." Before I could answer he had closed the call. I chucked the phone to the sofa with my anger, walking up the stairs into my room "wake up Kim." I was so mad I didn't even care about the way I was waking her up, I took the duvets from her "what the hell, SAM!...." She covered herself again glaring at me "....What?" "Your FUTURE HUSBAND called and politely asked to wake you up so you could get all dressed up and go have dinner with him." After I had said the message I stormed out from house getting into my car and I just drove.

Kim.

"What the hell just happened." I asked out loud. Sam had stormed out of the house just a few minutes ago but I was still in bed, processing what had happened "fuck!" I quickly went downstairs to find my phone and tried to ring Sam but of course she didn't pick my 6 missed calls. I then called George... "what did you say to her!" He laughed "I said nothing to that stupid girl, you insist on using." I knew he had said something to piss off Sam, she doesn't get pissed for little things ".... please do tell, why you insist on playing her..." I didn't let him finish "is that what you said! IM USING HER?!" He's laugh gave me the answer I was waiting for, I hanged up and quickly got dressed getting my car keys hoping to find Sam.

1hr had passed, it was 11pm and I still had no clue where she was, she had ignored my 12 missed calls and 15 texts. Just when I was about to give up I saw her car parked outside a bar. I parked my car next to hers and made my way inside the bar. The bar smelled of vintage, it had an old look to it and smell too, it was foggy from all the smokers and stank of vodka. I finally saw her, drinking.... with some dark haired slut leaning on her. I marched their way and grabbed Sam's jacket collar making her slightly stand up "who is SHE!" I said deadly, seeing the fright in her eyes, she quickly composed herself and blankly looked at me "she's a new friend I made today... you know how much I like to make friends in bars." I knew she was trying to piss me off and it was working, I knew the meaning behind her words "Sam, you better tell this girl to leave now before you regret it." I calmly said trying to control my anger "excuse me, but I'm not going anywhere... we had already made plans to go and have some fun." The girl said eyeing Sam up and down smirking. I let my anger out, I quickly latched my hand into the girls hair and found pleasure in hearing the bitch scream out for help, by now everyone was watching us with amusement "KIM STOP!" Sam tried to get me off the bitch by holding me and pulling me back but it only caused me to hold it with more of a grip causing the bitch to scream more. "You should've left bitch!" I shouted at the girl, smiling watching her nearly cry, scratching my hands to let go off of her. As soon as I saw the girl drop a few tears, I let go and watched her fly backwards, I quickly turned around causing Sam to trip back by my force, I grabbed her collar and started slapping and hitting any part of her body I could reach. "You cheating asshole!!" I shouted slapping her head and face "Kim STOP!" She was trying to protect herself with her hands. She took hold of both my wrist "ENOUGH KIM!" She was pissed, she was red and her eyes were full of rage but so were mine.

"Excuse me ladies, but we don't permit this type of actions inside this bar, sorry but you both have to leave." Both me and sam looked at the man and understood what he was saying. All around the bar everyone stopped their activity and stared at us and the crazy argument we just caused. I looked beside me to see the once place the bitch was, empty. Sam just continued to look at me "sorry, we'll be leaving." She said with so much anger while looking at me. She kept her firm grip on my wrist and dragged me outside the bar with her.