Chapter 7

Sam.

'So... heavy and... warm?' I sleepy thought, I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything 'why am I under the sheets?' I tried to move up from under but something heavy was stopping me. 'Warm...soft?...KIM!' I looked down to check if... there she is, cheek pressed against my stomach, arm around my waist, while she had a leg on top of my own. Gloriously naked, her sexy back was what I mostly can see, her hair dropped around her face, I could catch a glimpse of her side breast and her perfect ass. Me being me, I had to give that ass a good smack!

"You fucker!!!" She screamed hissing from the pain. She got up, straddling me, slapping my shoulders with an angry, red face... 'she's so cute' she kept slapping my face "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, IT BURNS!" She screamed. I quickly pushed her to the side, I turned her over so I could start giving her ass soft kisses "is the pain gone?" I said smiling. She turn over around and backed me up, pulled the sheets to hide her body and gave me a disgusted look 'she always gives me that look.' "This is the last time this will ever happen!" 'She's said that twice already, but she always ends up in my bed, naked.'
"Yh right." I responded making sure she could detect my sarcasm, she groaned and started gathering her clothes "why are you in a hurry, have breakfast with me." She just left.

At work..

"Hey, Sam!" Cee yelled in front of my face "what" I responded annoyed by the fact she stopped me from daydreaming about my sexy goddess. "We are at work and your zoned out...smiling?" I looked up at her and laughed, got up from my office and went to have the meeting we had to have at this time, she just followed quietly.

After the meeting finished...

"Sooo, are you going to tell me, why you've been smiling none stop?" Cee started up the conversation again "I met a women, which I haven't told you about..." I looked up at Cee to see her annoyed and I knew why "only because I thought she would only be a one night stand but she isn't." I quickly said before she would think I'm keeping secrets from her. "What's she like?" Cee asked excited "she's... sexy, beautiful, confident...stubborn...vain....bitchy....
controlling..." Cee just laughed and pointed at me 'why is she laughing?'
"You sound like your in love!" She continued laughing. "Hell No, I never fall in love and will never fall in love, that's just not me and you know it." I replied kinda nervous, thinking about the possibility of it being true... 'nah I would never fall in love'

After work I went straight home, I was tired and just wanted to nap. Getting there I saw an extra car in my front pathway, the closer I got, the more I had an idea who it was 'such a flashy car, could only be owned by HIM.' I got out of the car and saw him... Jake.

"What are you doing here, Jake?" I asked walking past him to my front door "I want you to back off from HER" I froze, I know exactly who he's talking about, Kim. "Why's that?" He didn't say anything he just walked up to me and grabbed me by my collar and forcefully pushed me against my door "listen here, your a whore, I know you, you like to fuck anyone or anything every night so don't you DARE turn her into you, you don't deserve her let alone even speak to her! I see you near her again, you'll regret it!" He let go off me causing me to fall down and walked away, got in he's car and drove of. I Stayed still, just thinking about all of the things he said to me 'why is he so worried?, she's a grown women.' I knew there was something off but I decided to let it go and actually listen to him and let her be for awhile... maybe is for the best, even for me, to actually have time to know what I'm feeling.

It's been 2weeks sense I last saw her, I had this urge to know how she was, so I picked up my phone and called, Jenna.
"Hello" the other line answered "hey, Cee!" I said nervously, trying to calm my nerves down "you sound nervous, Sam, everything okey?"
"Yes, it's just, I need to ask you something. How is she?" I couldn't mention her name, it would feel weird "erm, she's good, Sam..." I raised an eyebrow, listening to Jenna 'why is she getting distracted' "Erm, sam... how come you haven't been stalking her, like you would normally do?" She said laughing, I could hear another voice laughing but I couldn't make out who it belonged to, it was to low "funny story..." I began "Jake showed up at my house 2 weeks ago and tried to threaten me to leave her alone and here we are." The other line was quiet 'weird'
"Sam, I have to go. I'm so sorry I'll call you later" She just hanged up????

'What was that about?'