Chapter 21

Kim.

"No we don't Sam so I'm going to go okey." I stepped towards the door again and Sam stood in front of me this time. By every second I spent with her in this room my fear was rising. "...S-am your scaring me." I stuttered feelings afraid. She stepped closer to me "I'm not going to harm you. You know me." She kept getting nearer and I kept going backwards until my back hit the wardrobe "Sam please don't come near me." But she was listening she kept coming until her forehead was pressed tightly against mine. "Your scared ....of...me?" She said slowly caused by her drinking "yes, I am because your not acting like yourself lately." She softly held my cheek "I'm an idiot. I'm a fucking idiot." She kept on saying, I didn't get what she was trying to say but it was surprisingly making me feel more relaxed. She was speaking in such a way that it reminded me of how she would speak to me when we were together. Thinking this made me remember what I had told her at the restaurant.

"You weren't just a good fuck to me Sam. You were everything." I said this with my eyes closed but when I opened them she was staring deeply at me with a small smile at the corner of her lips. She just stayed there against the wardrobe with our foreheads attached and her hand on my cheek, rubbing it slightly. I was about to tell her we should head downstairs when she surprised me by kissing me softly. She was softly moving her lips on mine and I was following her lead. She still had her hand on my cheek when she pulled away slightly and licked my bottom lip with her tongue "Your a saint, with lips of a sinner." She said before she suddenly blacked out due to her drinking. I quickly tried to catch her before she could hurt herself and pull her towards my body so I could garb her fully.

Trying to get her on Jakes bed was the hardest thing I've ever done. She was way to heavy for me so I had to drag her on the floor then pull her up into the bed. While she didn't feel a thing and was slightly snoring she grabbed me and pulled me into her side, like she was hugging a pillow, making me go red as my face was completely attached to her breast. I tried to set free but her hold was to strong so I went from under her arms and picked one of the pillows and placed it were she kept me captive. I was free but I didn't go, I was leaning by my arm and staring at her, looking at her features. She had changed, she had cut her hair shorter up to her shoulders but was still long, she had also got more muscly which fit her well, she still had that feminine look but with firm muscles and abs.

5 minutes had gone by but I was still laying next to her. I moved a piece of hair she had falling down her eyes to her lips and put it behind her ear. It caused me to see she had gotten a new ear piece. But when I looked closely I could see she had a tattoo behind her ear. It was small so I couldn't see it well. I was so curious I leaned in more into her side and slowly moved her hair away from her neck. It wasn't a written tattoo but a small drawing of something. I still couldn't see it based on the darkness around the room so I got my phone out of my purse and put the flash on.

When the flash came on I pointed at the neck and saw it. It was a tattoo of my necklace. The same necklace she had given me as a random gift day. It was the tree of life with two hands holding each other in the middle. I knew she had gotten it when she was away because I had never seen it before. It suited her, it looked perfect on her actually.

I could feel myself fall into the sleep as my body wanted to, so I laid down next to her and closed my eyes letting the sleep consume me.

Jake.

I had been playing beer pong for a while now when the thought of Kim came to my head. She had said she was going to my bedrooms toilet awhile back and she was still not back. I make nervous so I left the game and went to look for her. When I reached the top floor I went through each room too see if she had just been somewhere with someone. I went through my office room and nobody was there. I then check my guest rooms which I had found two of them busy with horny adults with locked doors and the third one with the door open, which I had hoped to had stopped me from opening, making me traumatised by what I had seen, which was Cee roughly eating Jenna out. Which then I let out a girlish scream out, combining my scream with Jenna's pleasurable moans and screams she was shouting and Cee shouting for me to "GET THE FUCK OUT!" Not stopping her finger movement inside Jenna.

I was freaked out by that scene so I started knocking every door I would go to. I then reached the last door which was my bedrooms door. I knocked but no one answered. I knocked again, louder this time making sure if someone was there that they could hear me. But I had no response so I opened my door to see nothing. It was to dark to see anything so I started to light up my room when I saw two figures in my bed. When my light was 100% on I was surprised to see who it was.

It was both Kim and Sam curled up together sleeping like too lovers, with smiles on both faces.

'The world will always bring them together.' I thought and closed my door leaving them two to sleep and praying that they won't argue tomorrow morning.