Chapter 24

Kim

He was kissing me. Jake was kissing me and it felt so wrong. Right at the moment I was going to push him off me, my door was barged In by the one and only Sam, and she look PISSED.

I finally pushed Jake off and both of us stared at Sam not knowing what to do but as soon as Jake opened he's mouth "why are you still here." Sam released her anger by running towards Jake pushing both of them to the ground and started to fight. "Sam stop!" I scram trying to pull Sam off of Jake. All I could see was Sam's fist swinging to Any part of Jake visible skin to her "Sam!" I finally pulled her up causing us both to fall down, her on top of me and Jake getting up to try and hit Sam, but before he could Cee and Jenna barged in my house and grabbed Jake.

"Everyone stop!" Jenna shouted out loud in the middle of me holding Sam down and Cee grabbing onto Jake. Everyone did listen to her "Are you guys crazy?!" She said looking at Jake and Sam "what happened?" As soon as Jenna asked that both violent children started to shout over each other trying to tell their side of the story "shut up! Sam you first." Sam accusingly pointed at Jake "He took advantage of Kim being upset and kissed her!" Sam shouted in my arms. Jenna looked at Jake and nodded for him to say he's side of the story. "I just got caught up in the moment." He said embarrassed "don't be embarrassed now. Forcing a girl to kiss you isn't cute or an act of love." He angrily stared Sam down "how the fuck do you know she didn't like it or kissed back. She only pushed away when a savage barged in her house." That made me go red and make Sam look up at me from her sitting position from between my legs. Seeing my face red made her think I enjoyed it and it made her even more jealous and angry causing her to try and leave my grip in trying to succeed to grab Jake "Hey enough." Cee said this time. "We're going to sit down and resolve this."

It took us 10 minutes to calm Sam down and get her and Jake to sit down in my living with all of us and open up about our issues which I wasn't so looking forward too do. "I think Jake and Sam should go to a different room and talk about what just happened between them before all of us barged in." I nodded agreeing already getting up when Sam's hand stopped me from moving closer to Jake "she's not going anywhere with him!" I gently took Sam's hand from mine and tried to communicate with her through eyes 'is just talking.' She eventually let me go.

"What was that about Jake." I asked holding he's hands, both of us sitting down at the edge of my bed "Everyone knows except you." He said searching my eyes "knew what?" I didn't know what he was talking about, what didn't I knew. "I've loved you sense I met you Kim." And there it goes, something I wished he would never of said to me, my guy best friend, an older brother to me was confessing to me about he's feelings towards me "Jake...how?" I didn't know what to say, I was finding this situation weird "it's easy for a person to all in love with you Kim. It just happened. One day I looked at you as a best friend then as more then that..." he removed he's hands from between my own and looked down "... I tried to stop it. And then you met Sam and I saw how much she made you happy and I tried to tell myself you had someone but when she left and you weren't eating married anymore, I couldn't help but to let my heart fall in love again." I was beyond surprised, how could I never notice. Sam had told me the first time she had ever met me and Jake she thought he was my boyfriend because of the way he would look at me but I just shrugged it off as an act of a over protective friend but I was wrong.

Me and Jake went back to the living room finding all three of them there "I'll be going then" Jake said hugging me goodbye. We had a conversation about how this will go about and we both agreed on a term about only being friends and having some time apart so he could move on. When Jake left Sam got up and moved towards me "it's our turn." She held my hand gently and took me back into my room. She sat me down and kneeled in between my legs "why didn't you tell me." Was the first thing she said and I knew what she meant. "You left Sam, I tried to contact you but you wouldn't speak to me. At some point I had to stop calling you." She looked down at our hands in my lap and spoke gently "I'm such an idiot." I grabbed her face making her look at me "Your not an idiot. You were hurting and you left so it would stop hurting." I said while putting my hand in her heart "I understood your reasons for going it just hurt that you didn't say goodbye." This time she grabbed my face "if I did I would've never had left. And would've you cancelled the wedding if I had stayed and agreed to be your mistress." She was right. In a way it was her leaving that made me stand up to my father and cancel the wedding. "Is it wrong to say I'm still madly in love with you?" She spoke staring deeply into my eyes showing her love she still has for me "no. Because I'm sill madly in love with you." Sam smiled so brightly it made my heart smile with her "so what now." I didn't know what the next step was for us. I was scared, I was scared if we did get together something or someone would stop us from being happy but with Sam I never cared, I just wanted to be with her but we need time "I want you but it's too early for us to get back together. Do you even want to be together?" She nodded quickly with puppy eyes which made me laugh. "Okey then we will take baby steps my pooh bear." Making Sam cringe hearing her old nickname but also smiling that I've called her that.