The custody battle begins

Monday morning, Scott called his current attorney and fired him. Rob went down and filed an immediate custody motion along with filing for a court date to grant Scott full custody and terminate Victoria's parental rights claiming she is an unfit mother.

Scott and I kept things professional at work, but after work, we spent time together at my house. Victoria was in for a rude awakening when she returned.

The girls got to spend time together, as did we. It was nice. It felt like a real family when we did. I could see this becoming more and more a reality with us.

Within a few days, a judge granted Rob's request, and Scott's awarded full custody. Victoria was set to return Saturday to a rude awakening.

Life could not be better.

********
Saturday arrived and so did pounding at Scott's door. He opened to have papers waved in his face, "What is this?" she hissed.

"That would be temporary custody of Georgia," he told her.

"I know what they are."

"Then why did you ask?"

"You had no right to do this!" She snapped.

"I had every right when you decided to bring her here at ten o'clock at night on a Saturday so you could galavant around the Bahama's with your new boy toy," he told her.

"What are you, jealous?"

"To be jealous, you must have feelings for someone, which I don't. What I do have would be angry that you feel the need to use our daughter."

"You know nothing," she spat.

"I know that you are a terrible mother, and Georgia deserves better. That I am going to provide."

She glared at him, "Have it your way. You will lose, and you will never see her ever again!" She screeched.

"Looking forward to it," he smirked as he closed the door on her.

"You'll pay for this Scott!"

He rolled his eyes as he walked into Georgia's room. She was sitting at her desk drawing. He crouched down, "What are you drawing princess?"

"It's me, you, Kami and Miss Lina," she said.

He smiled.

She looked at him, "Daddy can Miss Lina be my mommy?" He looked at her with furrowed brows, "Why do you want Miss Lina to be your mommy, princess?"

"Because she's nice and she says nice things to me. She gives me hugs and tells me my pictures are pretty. Mommy throws them in the trash and tells me I'm a nuisance. What's a nuisance daddy?"

"A nuisance is something that bothers someone, and they don't want anything to do with them," he explained to her.

"I'm sorry if I'm a nuisance, daddy. I promise to be good and won't bother anyone," she said softly, as she looked at him with big blue eyes.

"Princess you aren't a nuisance. Don't ever think that way. You are amazing, smart, funny, and beautiful. You deserve more than what you're getting. Do you want to go see Miss Lina and Kami?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Okay, let's go get your jacket on, and we can go see them," he smiled as he stood up and took her hand.

Once he got her coat on, he pulled on his hoodie, and they left to come over to my house.

*******
"Kami, it's almost lunchtime!"