A time and place for everything

I looked at mom as Scott stood behind me while buried inside me, might I add. This was not so embarrassing whatsoever.

"Mom, can you give us a few minutes," I asked her. Oh god please don't say anything.

"Is that because you still have lover boy's manhood in you or because you both have your pants around your ankles?" She gave me a look as Scott buried his face into the back of my head.

"Mom," I gave her a look.

"Oh fine, I will be in the living room. You are so boring, Lina," she sighed. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die at that moment.

Scott slipped out of me, and we pulled up our pants. Then he whispered, "Remind me to lock our doors."

"Your fault," I whispered, "and I'm still mad about yesterday."

"Okay but at some point, you'll get over it, but then again, I think I prefer you mad."

"Why's that?"

"Because you're hot when you are, and it's a huge turn on," he said as he kissed me as he walked away. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. Leave it to my perv boyfriend to find things sexual in any situation.

Once we fixed ourselves, we went into the living room where mom was sitting on the couch. I sat down on the other end while he sat down in a chair.

"Shouldn't you two be working and why are there boxes everywhere?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I might have forgotten to tell my parents we were moving.

"Because we decided to move to another house with the kids," I said to her.

"And what's wrong with this house? It looks fine to me," she said.

"Because Scott and I decided to find a place that neither one of us had already lived in, especially if we are going to be a family," I said trying not to lose my cool.

"And you decided to just up and move the girls. Pretentious wouldn't you think?" She gave me that look. You know the one that says I don't approve of your life choices. Yep, that would be the look.

"Come on, mom!" I stood up. "I'm freaking thirty years old. I'm divorced with a kid. If I want to move, I will move," I exclaimed.

"Are you done?" She said with a look.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you done having a hissy fit?"

"I was not having a hissy fit," I said emphatically.

"You so were," she smirked at me. I think the vein in my forehead was going to burst. "Oh, you need to relax Lina, you are so uptight. I mean your father and I have our fun too."

"Mom!" I did not want to know about my parent's sex life. No kid wants to know about their parent's sex life.

"Oh, fine," she sighed. "Anyway, where are you moving to?"

"We found a house right next door to Ben. It's perfect plus the girls get to see Ben and Rob," I said.

"So, does this mean I am getting another granddaughter," she inquired.

"Well, Scott asked if I would adopt Georgia," I said to her with hesitation.

"Please tell me you are going to. Georgia is just the cutest little thing I have ever met," she smiled.

"Yes, but right now, we have other matters to take care of."

"Like what?"

"Well, moving for one and a problem with work," I said.