The Rockstar's Daughter

Hey guys! So i've been writing this fan fiction for a while...but I haven't been entirely comfortable letting anyone read it. So please let me know what you think.

This is a BVB fan fiction but it has Motley Crue in it as well. as always, the band member, songs, merch, etc. are NOT mine, but Lzzy is and the scenes are as well.

I would love some feedback so comment or pm me.

Jeska

“Lzzy, hun, come on!” Nikki yelled up the steps at me.

I stopped trying to do something with my hopeless hair and just pulled a gray beanie on. I ran down the steps and followed my dad out to his car. “So where are we going?”

“We have to go get details set for the tour. The rest of Crüe are meeting us there and the other band that’s gonna be with us. Sorry this is how you’re gonna be spending your day off,” he said as we pulled out of the driveway.

I shrugged. “It’s fine Dad. I just want to spend time with you. Where are we meeting them?”

“Restaurant downtown. We shouldn’t be that long.”

“Dad. It’s fine, seriously.”

“I know honey, I just feel bad that this is how you’re spending your only day off in forever.”

“I don’t care. I’m with my amazingly cool dad and I get to hang out with my amazingly cool uncles too,” I said smiling.

He looked at me and smiled. “Thanks for being so supportive about all this Lzzy. You have no idea how much it means.”

“Dad, you took me in when no one else would. The least I can do is support your kick ass band and photography.”

He just laughed and shook his head as we pulled into a parking lot. We got out of the car and I grabbed his hand as we walked into the restaurant. I spotted Tommy and Mick sitting at a booth at the back. I slipped out of his grip and ran over to them.

Tommy looked up and grinned. “Hey squirt! Why are you here?”

I shrugged and sat down next to him. Nikki sat down on the other side of me and Vince slid in next to him. “Only day off and I wanted to spend it with Dad.”

“Lzzy, you’re a good daughter,” he said smiling.

I put my hands under my chin and posed. “I know.”

We all started laughing and cracking jokes. Tommy and I were making animal impressions when five guys walked up to the table. I didn’t really notice them at first; neither did Tommy. So we were still making noises when they slid in the booth across us and Nikki hit my knee.

I looked over at him and he had an amused look on his face. He turned to the guys across the table and I recognized them as Black Veil Brides. Holy shit my dad was touring with Black Veil Brides.

Andy smiled and shook Nikki’s hand. “Hey man, who’s this?”

“This is my daughter Elizabeth,” he said. I shot him a glare and he held his hands up in defense. “Sorry, sorry. Scratch that, this is my daughter Lzzy.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said smiling.

They just sat there and looked at me. The smile slipped off my face and I slid my hands off the table into my lap. I stared at my hands and started scratching at the scabs on my wrists. Wow, just got blown off by my favorite band other than my dad’s. That sucked.

I shoved my ear buds in as they started talking. A little while later my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and looked at the email I had gotten. As my eyes scanned over it I felt my heart drop even lower. I put my phone down on my knee and clenched my hands into tight fists.

Nikki must have noticed because he pulled my ear buds out and looked at me. “Lzzy, what happened?”

I saw all the other guys looking at me with disdain. I took a deep breath through my nose and unclenched my fists. I plastered a fake smile on my face and looked up at him. “It’s nothing Dad. Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay…” he said slowly. He turned back to the guys. “Alright so I guess that’s everything. We’ll meet up at the studio tomorrow at 7 so we can get the pictures done.”

“Sounds good man,” Andy said. They stood up and shook everyone’s hands before leaving.

Nikki grabbed my phone and unlocked it. His eyes scanned over it and he placed it down slowly and deliberately on the table. “Lzzy. What happened?”

I locked eyes with him. “You really wanna know? I got fucking fired. Now I have to go find a new job before you leave for tour. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a job in L.A.?” I took a deep breath. “Sorry dad. Can you just take me home please?”

“Yeah. See you guys tomorrow for the shoot,” Nikki said. We got up and went out to the car. No one said a word on the way home. When we got back to the house I went straight up to my room and closed the door.

I turned my music on and flopped down on my bed. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. I sat up and saw Nikki walk in. he sat down next to me and pulled me against his shoulder. “Daddy, why did they hate me?”

“They didn’t honey. They just didn’t expect me to bring my daughter. And I don’t want you to worry about finding a job. You can work at my studio when we get back from tour.”

“We?”

“Yep. You’re coming on tour with me so I can keep an eye on you.”

“Dad, I’m 20 years old. I can take care of myself,” I said hitting his arm.

He looked around my room then back at me. “You may be 20, but you’ll always be my little girl. Now get to bed, we have to be at the studio early to prep for the shoot we have.”

“Okay, night Daddy,” I said smiling. He kissed the side of my head and closed my door behind him.

I changed into a plain black t-shirt and black yoga pants with a zebra design on them. I turned my music on low, flicked the light off and climbed under my blankets.