04

apologies for the very short chapters. I might rewrite them a bit to make them longer. I have been so caught up in studying lately so I apologize.

sicheng could not believe his ears. the person he now (lowkey) has a crush on is gay. he did want to admit some things to yuta but decided to wait on it.
he didn't want to progress too fast on things. sicheng realized he is gay, and now he figured out yuta is gay.

yuta nakamoto is one of the most popular kids at their school. he has girls drooling over his looks and even guys squeal over him. no one knew his sexual orientation because he was so closeted. he would flirt with girls and boys but say 'I just do it for the fun of it'.
want to know how he found out he was gay ? well you see, his former childhood best friend, Ji Hansol, was his first male crush. they would do all kinds of things together which made yuta's heart melt. but you see, Hansol saw them as brothers. the two looked similar, have similar interests, they felt really close. but not relationship close.
Hansol would always reject yuta's intentional love for him. yuta never really liked anyone after his heart was broken. Hansol moved to different schools and they both lost contact with each other. he still had interest in men although he never really liked anyone.