018

SMUT ; y'all been waiting for it. i went from uwu to pHUCK in only a chapter

after their meal , they both went down and paid henry along with a huge 84,225 won tip. they started heading back to the dorms. sicheng was so nervous and anticipating to get home that he was shaking. yuta grabbed his thigh with one hand and the other on the wheel. "don't worry sichengie. i won't ever do anything bad to you" , he said while rubbing the inner thigh. sicheng clenched his fists and laid back on the car seat. sicheng hasn't said or done much in spite of being drunk. yuta pulled up to the dorm parking lot and help sicheng back to yuta's dorm.

"hyung , i need you so bad .." , sicheng drunkenly moaned. yuta unlocked the door and once the door opened , sicheng pushed yuta to the couch and sat on his lap. "i want you .. to touch me anywhere" , sicheng whispered in yuta's ear and with that yuta started quickly unbuttoning sicheng's shirt and roamed his upper body. his hands kept going lower and lower until yuta's hands were in the back of sicheng's pants , holding his ass. "mm .. not yet hyung. i'll need you to wait in your room for me , on the bed" , sicheng said as he stood up. he grabbed his bag and took it with him to the bathroom as yuta went to his room.

sicheng cleaned himself up then came out of the bathroom in the erotic clothing taeyong bought for him. he attached himself to the doorframe of yuta's room. "wow .. you look so .. fucking beautiful oh my god come here" , yuta was in shock of how sicheng changed from an extremely shy boy to a sex devil who is full of seduction and teasing.

"dessert is served , hyung" , sicheng said as he pushed yuta back onto the bed. sicheng was now straddling yuta. his hands were on his clothed chest while yuta's were on sicheng's waist. they decreased the space in between them as they brought their lips together. they were having a full on tongue on tongue make out. yuta could taste the wine faintly on sicheng's tongue. 'ah's kept coming out of the younger boy's mouth as he was being pleased. yuta flipped their positions and now sicheng's legs were wrapped around yuta's waist.

"i believe i'm the one who deserves to be on top" , yuta smirked. his dark hair made him look ten times more attractive to sicheng. "dirty boys are always below" , yuta whispered in sicheng's ear.