016

shameless promo : if you like luwoo , pls read flower language. i've been wanting to write a story like that one

sicheng groaned and knocked on the door to johnny , donghyuck , and chittaphon's dorm. a shirtless chittaphon opened the door and a strong and strange scent came from the dorm. "hey sichengie , come on in" , he opened the door wider.
"where's donghyuk ?" , sicheng looked around and scrunched his nose from the smell.
"out. he's with renjun and lucas. what are you here for ?" , he said then called for johnny. johnny walked out with an even stronger scent.
"uh well i'm here because taeyong and jaehyun hyungs wanted me to ask you uh .. about gay—" , he was cut off by johnny.
"we'll teach you everything !! come with me sicheng" , johnny brought sicheng into his bedroom and sat him down on the bed. this time , the smell was very very strong. 'they're high aren't they' , sicheng thought.
chittaphon brought in his laptop and put it on sicheng's lap. "this video will show you everything. if you have any questions , ask us. we'll be sitting here.

"HYUNG !! THIS IS PORN ISN'T IT ??" , sicheng yelled with his cheeks red and all.
"yeah , what else did you expect ? a demonstration ?" , johnny said.
"i thought it was just going to talk through it ! i have a date with yuta hyung in 2 hours and you two are high and horny. i can smell it off of you" , sicheng stood up and walked out of the dorm.
"i'll just have to let him guide me through it then. i need to get ready" , sicheng said to himself while walking back to his dorm.

sicheng took a shower , did his hair , and get dressed all in an hour. he grabbed the bag that jaehyun gave him and walked out. he wanted to head over to yuta's dorm but he stopped by taeil's dorm.
"what are you here for ?" , taeil startled sicheng before he could even knock on the door.
"i need advice". taeil opened the door and let sicheng in. they sat on the couch and talked for about 20 minutes.
"do you think that advice is enough ? or do you still need help ?" , taeil said. sicheng nodded.
"i should get going and head over to yuta's place now. thank you taeil hyung" , sicheng said and placed his hand on taeil's knee then got up and left. taeil sighed then got up and went to his room.

sicheng knocked on yuta's door and within seconds he opened it. yuta was wearing a black button up that was half way tucked in and ripped black jeans. he dyed his hair a dark brown and styled it for it to have that fluffy effect.
"you're looking cute , did taeyong help ?" , yuta smiled and looked at sicheng up and down. he nodded then walked into the dorm and set his bag down.
"you're looking pretty good yourself , i love your new head of hair" , sicheng laughed. yuta got closer to sicheng and brought their lips together then soon pulled apart.
"come on , i'll take you to dinner then maybe we'll do something afterwards" , yuta said while caressing sichengs cheek.