015

friday , the day of the date and a week before their finals. sicheng wanted taeyong to help him find an outfit for the date and maybe after since his priority is clothes. they were in this huge mall where taeyong gets 75% of his clothes.
"follow me baby , i'll find you heaven. by heaven i mean the best clothes you'll ever wear and own" , taeyong said as he was dragging sicheng into a store. "nude colors are a must have. a beige and white striped button up , goals. now for pants , we want something not too casual , not too fancy , but modern. ripped black skinny jeans. the tightness might make you feel sexy. shoes , just blain black vans WITH white socks. now honey , try this on" , taeyong handed him a whole outfit which he was confused on how fast he prepared that.

he tried the outfit on , which fitted well. the shirt was tucked in but loose , the pants were tight showing off his assets , the shoes completed the entire outfit , but something was missing. his neck , wrists , and hands were naked. taeyong picked out what jewelry he thought would best be on sicheng.
"man , i think i might be attracted to myself" , sicheng said as he was looking at himself in the mirror.
"change out and i'll pay for everything then , i'll take you to find some clothes for after the dinner. i heard yuta has something very special for you" , taeyong winked. he paid for the clothes then took sicheng to a different store. the store contained of feminine clothing such as panties , thigh-high socks , and bras.

"hyung , i'm not a girl" , sicheng pulled on his sleeve.
"yeah i've noticed. but these will help with the sex appeal , especially for a boy like you" , taeyong said while looking through clothes.
"what do you mean for a boy like me ?"
"a bottom." sicheng stood there confused. he really had no idea what a bottom was or what any lgbt term meant.
"hyung , what's a bottom ?"
"oh yeah ... well a bottom is the one who is being penetrated during sex. it can switch up though" , taeyong was embarrassed to say it out loud.
"you think i'm the bottom ??" , sicheng said loudly.
"shh , and yeah of course. didn't yuta get into your pants the other day ?" , taeyong said once he chose some clothes for sicheng.

"hyung , there is no way in hell that i am walking out
of this room. get in here."
taeyong walked in and his expression brightened once he saw sicheng. he was wearing a big red see through tank top , a black jockstrap , and fishnet leggings. "you look so adorable !!" , taeyong exclaimed.
"but hyung ! i'm not a girl , i shouldn't wear these !" , sicheng pouted.
"don't worry honey , they'll make you seem sexy to yuta. besides , look at those abs ! and that butt ! so cute. he'll love it tonight !" , taeyong seemed a little jealous.
"okay , i trust you. but you need to teach me some things about .. gay sex" , sicheng said quietly.
"i got you boo , don't worry."

they got home from shopping and sicheng , jaehyun , and taeyong sat at their dinner table. "so , gay sex huh ? well lemme get you a bag to give you things , they're clean and unused , to prepare for sex" , jaehyun said and got sicheng a black drawstring bag.
he opened the bag and took several things out. taeyong picked up an object that looked like for cleaning out your nose.
"this , you MUST use this before getting in bed with yuta" , taeyong said then explained how to use it and what it's for.
"then you got your condoms and lube just in case. these are just simple toys aka vibrators if he wants to use them on you" , jaehyun said. he was clearly embarrassed since sicheng is one of jaehyun's best friends. sicheng looked around and slowly understood.
"have a question , how are we going to have sex ?" , sicheng said.
"oh um , hm. well he'll guide you through that. we .. can't explain" , taeyong said.
"ah , you guys are always sending me somewhere else !!"
"johnny and ten are confident enough to tell you , along with taeil and dongyoung and jungwoo. you know , everyone besides uh the high school babies. hopefully."

this

sorry for the late update i saw monsta x last night (we weren't able to record rip) an updating was delayed from flying from korea to america