011

why i planned yuta would be gay to an extent [ insert theories here ]
also would you guys read a jaeyong ff that i will update unlike chensung

at lunch time , the boys sat next to each other closely. sicheng was to embarrassed to ask yuta a question. his cheeks were flushed red and he was flooded by anxiety. his brain was scrambling thoughts all at once , wondering what he should say to yuta. he took a deep breath and finally said , "yuta hyung , could i stay over at your place tonight ? uhm , hyungs have been 'getting it on' for the past few days." he only half lied , it was only one day.
"sure sicheng. if you want , you can sleep in mark's room", yuta said. sicheng wanted to desperately say , 'no ! i'd rather sleep with you ...' but didn't have the courage to say it.
"uhm , also besides studying , do you want to do what we did last time ? watch the sun set ?" , sicheng asked nervously.
"of course ! wanna come over right after classes ?" , yuta asked along with sicheng nodding. yuta clung onto sicheng out of nowhere , usually from yuta it's a sign of trust and affection. sicheng started blushing a deep red and nervously froze.
"いただきます~" , yuta said which translates to let's eat.
"いーいただきます" , sicheng stuttered and ate his food. the two chatted for a bit but then sicheng remembered what taeil told him. ask about what he's passionate in , ask about family , ask about important things in his life.
'just go for it , sicheng' , he thought to himself. he blurted out , "hyung , what is your passion ?". 'this seems so cliché cheesy oh my god. i just want a casual relationship with this boy'.
yuta's face beamed and he put his hands together. "well .. my passion is honestly sports and being active. what about you sicheng ? i heard you're in the dance group for traditional dance."
"oh .. you know i'm in dance ? that's my passion. i love dancing , it makes me feel beautiful. i love traditional chinese dancing or traditional dance in general but i'll do many genres" , sicheng was smiling because he was talking about what he loves.
yuta smiled and thought , 'you are already beautiful , sicheng. too beautiful to handle. too beautiful for me'.

yuta unlocked the door to the empty dorm and escorted sicheng in. they both settled down at the kitchen table , putting their bags down , and getting their books out. it was 2:30 pm which means they could study for about 5 hours together. while studying alone a couple times , yuta would look at sicheng. yuta knew he wanted to hesitate in what he is going to do , but a man goes by his word. he was having a hard time studying because he couldn't stop thinking of sicheng. sicheng looked up , noticing yuta was having a hard time focusing.
"hyung ? are you okay ? do you need a break ?" , sicheng asked innocently. yuta nodded no and refocused on the subject. but yuta would constantly think if what he is going to do will be the right thing to do. he's never kissed a boy before. and he was going to do it after the remaining 2 more hours.

it's 6:03 pm and the sun began to set. they both started to take a break and sat in front of the window to watch the sunset. they were sitting shoulder to shoulder. yuta looked at sicheng and took a picture. sicheng looked at him and smiled. yuta smiled back and sat closer to sicheng. yuta looked down at sicheng's lips. "sicheng , can i .. move closer ?" sicheng was obviously confused on yuta's intentions so he nodded. yuta moves closer , but so did his face. "sichengie , can i kiss you ?" sicheng instantly turned red and hot. he hesitated but he nodded , yes. yuta softly grabs sicheng's cheeks and leans in. the air around them suddenly got hot from the amount of blushing that was happening. he leans in a softly places his lips on sichengs.

WHO SAW THAT VIDEO CLIP OF YUWIN IN AMERICA ??
yuta : [ cute ass english ] can i just say something real quick ? [ turns to sicheng ] i love you [ they hug uwu ]
sicheng : [ cute ass english ] i love you too [ hug again uwu ]
i didn't watch the interview but i think the scene was out of nowhere