07

monday.
sicheng sat at his assigned seat which was next to this girl, eunyeon. she flirts with sicheng everyday, even on weekends she texts him asking him if he wants to go out. he honestly thinks she isn't attractive but would make a great friend.
yuta walked in late which caused him to get a detention. yuta sits all the way in the front because he has a hard time understanding korean so he needs the teachers help. sicheng sits in the middle row. he wishes he sat in the front because his korean is worse than yuta's.
3 hours of class has already passed.
"okay students listen up, we have a huge math exam in 2 weeks. the assignment is to find ONE partner to study with for a week and a half. the other half, we will concentrate on reviews and past exams. remember, these exams get you into college so please take these tests seriously", the teacher, ms. nam, announced to her class.
sicheng quickly stood up out of his seat and ran to yuta. "hey hyung, want to be partners ?", sicheng asked him. yuta flashed a small smile and nodded.
"sure sicheng, we are both foreign so studying together will be nice."
ms. nam walked up to them and put a hand on both of their shoulders.
"for you foreign members, we will have a print of the exam in your native language so no need to worry", she said with a smile.
studying with yuta will be.. a great time for sicheng.