Stupid Shadow Foxy

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

I love Shadow Freddy so much,When I see him he makes me happy in the inside even though I may look mad on the outside. I don't want nothing to come in between our realtionship....but that's to late cause Shadow Foxy is trying to get me cause he wants me to be "his" and only "his." What a jerk,he can never take me away from Shadow Freddy and if he did.... Shadow Freddy will bet him alot cause they are brothers and my sister (her sister is my fanmade character Shadow Snake) on the other hand thinks I should be with Shadow Freddy,so I agree with her. While my brother White Rabbit doesn't care about nothing but being evil....so yeah I hate him for being evil. I just hope today is a okay day.

Pov: Shadow Freddy

I hate Shadow Foxy trying to steal my girlfriend it's just unexceptable, the dude has to move on cause this has been going on for 2 years it's annoying and this all started when me and Shadow Bonnie started dating. Why does he have to ruin everything for me first me Xbox, second my PlayStation, now my love and if he ruins my love then he ruins my life. Dang my saying this makes it sound so darmatic. I'll just continue onto my day and hopefully he doesn't ruin anything.....and if he does anything to my Shadow Bonnie he'll get cause so far she found him creeping on her every now and they,I'll bet the crap out of him if he ends up being a perv....