Done planning

POV: Shadow Freddy

Shadow Bonnie came back, the next day after she left to do that thing, but she came long after it ended "What took so long?" I asked once she showed up "I dropped by the Bridal Boutique, to find a dress" she said "did you find one?" I asked "yes...and the best part it that it's black!" She said very exciting, I like that Shadow Bonnie always got excited when she found something that was Black because there would always be a twinkle in her eye and she'd always have a big smile on her face...plus it was her favorite color. "By the way I sent out all the invitations and got my outfit while you were gone" I informed. "Aww....thank you" Shadow Bonnie said sweetly. "Now we are finished and waiting for the day to come" I said giving a thumbs up and winking. She walked over to me and gave me a  big hug then kissed my cheek. I gently smiled and hugged her back. "I love you" Shadow Bonnie said squeezing me "I-I love you t-too" I said gasping for air and she loosened her grip on me. "Sorry" she said "it's alright, now I know you love me so much...❤️" I said rubbing the top on her hair.

All right so I might not update very quickly anymore and stuff (heh when did I ever update fast...NEVER!!) .....I'm just going through a lot at the time. (Depression....so sad) So....cha, you are now informed.....