First day

Pov: Shadow Freddy

I was sleeping in bed and I woke up....then the door slammed open and I looked up to see Shadow Bonnie in a short skirt,shirt with a red tie,and wearing long socks, she was also holding some clothes and threw them at me "get changed..hurry, or you'll be late" she said then ran to the dresser looking for something. I didn't care that she was still there and I just got changed. When I was finished I looked at her and saw that she was putting her hair up. I walked up to her,well I was behind her and grabbed on to her waist "Shadow Freddy not now" she told me and I replied "please just one?" "Fine just one"she turned around to look at me. Then we did one small kiss and pulled away. We then got our shoes on and ran outside to the others "Ugh.. when's the bus gonna show up!" Bonnie complained "It should be here...." Freddy said. Once he said that the bus showed up and we got on. I sat next to Golden Freddy, Shadow Bonnie was with Shadow Snake. We stayed on for awhile,....then we stopped at....the Nightmares stop, they all got on and everyone looked at them terrified and angry. I saw two of them holding hands it was a tall purple bunny and a white fox. I also noticed that they all went to the back, and Bonnie got up and went back there with them he sat next to the purple bunny. Everyone was suprised because we never thought that Bonnie will sit with them because he was scared of them but now he's not. Freddy looked like he felt betrayed.

Pov: Bonnie

I noticed that everyone was looking at me cause I sat in the back with the Nightmares. I only sat here because on of them was my best friend, it was Nightmare Bonnie....we became friends on our last FNAF reunion.

Flashback
I walked up to a little Nightmare bunny and asked him "are you okay?" "I'm fine, just lonely" he responded "well do you want to play tag with me?" I asked "sure" he said, then we played tag with each other....

After that we became friends and started talking more,but online so yeah. I felt a bump and looked outside the window, we were here at the school.