School day

Pov: Shadow Bonnie

I woke up and got out of bed then got changed for school, I looked at Shadow Freddy and he was still sleeping so I walked over to him and slapped him, he woke up right away "get changed" I told him "ok" he said. He got up, grabbed his clothes then went to go get changed. I put my shoes on then grabbed my things and ran outside. A minute later Shadow Freddy came outside, "ready for the second day?" I asked "yep" he answered. I looked around and saw Shadow Snake sitting on the ground on her phone "what are you doing?" I asked "playing a game" she answered quickly "ok?" I said and waited for the bus. It took a while until the bus arrived we got on and I sat next to Shadow Snake again, she was her phone from so I wouldn't see what she was doing. I was curious so, I looked over her shoulder and I saw that she was texting someone. Why would she hide this from me? and who is she texting?! I looked away and we came to our stop, which was the nightmares and I saw that Nightmare Bonnie and Nightmare mangle didn't get on the bus, I looked at Bonnie because he was in the seat in front of me "so, your friends not here, huh" I said to him "nope, but it's okay" he said back "k" I said and we stopped talking and waited till we got to school. It felt like a very long drive, but it actually wasn't. When we got there I saw my friend Domino and I ran over to him "Hi Domino" I said happily "Hey Shadow Bonnie" he said back "Can I ask you something" he asked, "sure, what is it?" I asked back "umm...this going to sound weird but.....is your sister... s-single?" he asked, "uhh...yeah she's single...." I answered "oh ok," he said. The bell ended up ringing "we should get to class" I said, we walked to our class which was history, when we got there our teacher wasn't there and there wasn't a substitute. Everyone started talking with each other "oh, I want you to meet someone" he said and grabbed my arm then pulling it over to someone "This is Top Topper" he said introducing me to him, Top Topper looked up at me "Hello, Top Topper" I said waving "You have a boyfriend" he said staring at me "How did you know?" I said "I can see it in you," he said "Top Topper has some weird things going around in his head" Domino said, "and you are lonely..." Top Topper said looking at Domino "You didn't have to mention it" Domino said back glaring at him "Hey Top Topper did you ever wonder if someone like you?" I asked "sometimes....not a lot though" Top Topper answered "hm...ok," I said back. I noticed that the teacher still wasn't here, and yet no one cared. I saw this butterfly person sitting in the corner all alone and I walked up to her "hello, I'm Shadow Bonnie" I said and she looked up" hi, I'm Britteny" she said "would you like to come over here with my friends" I asked "sure" she answered, she got up and we walked over to Domino and Top Topper. I feel so proud of myself cause I made 2 friends so far, they started talking with her and was glad they were getting along. After that Toy Freddy ended up joining our conversation because he was also in that class with us. The rest of the class was great and we all ended up going to our next class and I saw Shadow Foxy then quickly turned around, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped and turned to see who it was and it was Nightmare Bonnie "What the fudge you scared me, anyways how are you here I didn't see you get on the bus?"I asked "Oh, right umm...I missed it and Nightmare Mangle forced me to come" he answered "Well...umm...Bonnie told me to meet you, I don't know why, but he did" he said "well umm....hi,"I said "I got to get to class, bye," he said "bye," I said, we went to our next class.

*time skip to the end of the day*

I walked to the bus and got on then sat down next to Shadow Snake, then I fell asleep............*30 minutes later* I woke up to Shadow Snake shaking me "hurry up and wake up, were home" she said "oh ok"I said, we got off the bus and went inside, when I got inside I fell asleep again

Pov: Shadow Freddy

I saw Shadow Bonnie fall asleep, and I went over to her then picked her up and took her to the room. I put her on the bed and sat down next to her,I pulled out my book and started reading.

Just saying I'll be making another Shadow Freddy x Shadow Bonnie, except it will be showing how they met, so...yea